Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MSNBC Donny Deutsch Displaying TDS: "We have to recognize something that my head's going to explode. He's winning here!"

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

MSNBC Donny Deutsch Displaying TDS: "We have to recognize something that my head's going to explode. He's winning here!"

https://youtu.be/rNYMulFxoAk

Committed liberal Donny Deutsch took to the Morning Joe airwaves on Thursday to warn his colleagues that Donald Trump is “winning” the government shutdown. Though no fan of the strategy, Deutsch grew frustrated at his fellow co-hosts, yelling, “He's winning here! You have to understand he's going to open the government. He's going to declare an emergency. He’s going to say, ‘The Democrats closed it.’ He's going to put the Democrats into court.”

Speaking directly to the Democrats, Deutsch predicted, “I hope Chuck and Nancy, today, you're figuring it out because he's going to win this!” After a perplexed Willie Geist wondered what that meant, the MSNBC panelist explained, “What he’s going to win is he’s going to say, ‘I opened the government. I took control. I put people back to work. I made us safer.’”
    just want to jump in, sir, and I want to open this to the table. We have to recognize something that my head's going to explode. He's winning here! You have to understand he's going to open the government. He's going to declare an emergency. He’s going to say, “The Democrats closed it." He's going to put the Democrats into court and what he's done is chipped at our democracy but that's not going to matter. I hope Chuck and Nancy today you're figuring it out because he's going to win this! This is absurd! I don't know what to do.
    Sack

I'm a Bad Boy

Status
    Groan

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    He CAN'T declare a fucking emergency. The goddamned law cites that there must be an actual emergency to fucking declare one. FUCK you people are fucking stupid
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    He CAN'T declare a fucking emergency. The goddamned law cites that there must be an actual emergency to fucking declare one. FUCK you people are fucking stupid
    Well, just the fact that people who think like you exist constitutes a national crisis in my opinion. But that's just me.
    Sack

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    Well, just the fact that people who think like you exist constitutes a national crisis in my opinion. But that's just me.
    You mean people like me who think rationally and logically?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    He's going to declare an emergency. He’s going to say, “The Democrats closed it." He's going to put the Democrats into court and what he's done is chipped at our democracy but that's not going to matter. I hope Chuck and Nancy today you're figuring it out because he's going to win this! This is absurd! I don't know what to do.
    lol President Self-Own is at it again with the self-inflicted face punch. Here he is admitting that it's not a national emergency, its a campaign promise. DOH!

Donald J. Trump
    ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

....I do have a plan on the Shutdown. But to understand that plan you would have to understand the fact that I won the election, and I promised safety and security for the American people. Part of that promise was a Wall at the Southern Border. Elections have consequences
    !

7. Rock on:

HipKat (01-12-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    I don't know where you found that pic, but I just lol'd for about 5 minutes and I haven't even smoked a bowl yet

Fah Q

Status
    Groan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    lol President Self-Own is at it again with the self-inflicted face punch. Here he is admitting that it's not a national emergency, its a campaign promise. DOH!
    Right because they can't be combined, they're mutually exclusive.
    Sack

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    You mean people like me who think rationally and logically?
    Maybe in an insane asylum you may qualify but not here among the masses.
    Sack