Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brother of Ronil Singh Speaks at Border Security Briefing

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Brother of Ronil Singh Speaks at Border Security Briefing

The anguish of Reggie Singh is what continually happens with these open border policies and the migration of people to sanctuary cities where they are relatively safe. The gun on the table is a .50 sniper rifle but an S&W 9mm was what was used in the crime. So all of you people against border security, immigration reform, and ICE actually doing their jobs - take a good look.

https://youtu.be/zF1Nkfj6J3A

Sack
    “‘I looked for someone among you who could build walls or stand in front of me by the gaps in the walls to defend the land and keep it from being destroyed. But I couldn’t find anyone." Ezekiel 22:30

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    The anguish of Reggie Singh is what continually happens with these open border policies and the migration of people to sanctuary cities where they are relatively safe. The gun on the table is a .50 sniper rifle but an S&W 9mm was what was used in the crime. So all of you people against border security, immigration reform, and ICE actually doing their jobs - take a good look.
    god you are fucking lame. you know how many people were shot dead in chicago in the past 365 days?

That's just chicago. you know how many people were shot dead in 2017?

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE OVER THAT

give me a break with your manufactured crises. its disgusting. There are dozens of more pressing problems in this country vs the lame ass, ginned up border controversy.

you have zero credibility if you think the border is worth all this manufactured outrage.

3. Rock on:

HipKat (01-10-19),junglesouljah (01-10-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    god you are fucking lame. you know how many people were shot dead in chicago in the past 365 days?

Oh believe me... I'm outraged about Chicago alright. Who's in charge of that city and what prominent person is from there? There is so much to be outraged over in Chicago but you know what's even more disgusting? When people get killed by people who aren't even supposed to be here and certain so-called leaders claim it's a manufactured crisis like you just did!

Sack
    “‘I looked for someone among you who could build walls or stand in front of me by the gaps in the walls to defend the land and keep it from being destroyed. But I couldn’t find anyone." Ezekiel 22:30

5. Rock on:

Angry Byrds (01-11-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Oh believe me... I'm outraged about Chicago alright. Who's in charge of that city and what prominent person is from there? There is so much to be outraged over in Chicago but you know what's even more disgusting? When people get killed by people who aren't even supposed to be here and certain so-called leaders claim it's a manufactured crisis like you just did!

you are a tiny little person with severely limited mental function. you clearly do not have the intellectual capacity to differentiate between ginned up crises and real ones. you deserve pity though you will get none from me. domestic problems are orders of magnitude greater than the laughable border "crisis" you and your swindler messiah peddle to the retarded third of the country too stupid to understand how badly they are being taken.

good luck swallowing the mushroom sauce sack licker. the noose is tightening around tRUmps neck and no amount of ginned up controversies is going to save him.

7. Rock on:

HipKat (01-10-19)

I Hope I Offended You....

Status
    Groan

https://youtu.be/zF1Nkfj6J3A

I'm against inner city crime which FAR outweighs your fucking border crime. Now, if you want to build a wall around the ghetto, I'm all in, but as long as you're going to use 1 case to try and make it look like a catastrophe, then I'm gonna keep reminding that you are a fucking retard and then you can kiss my pecker
    #theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

Buffalo Jills Fan

Status
    Groan
    What's a few deaths in the name of diversity?

10. Rock on:

Angry Byrds (01-11-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I'm against inner city crime which FAR outweighs your fucking border crime. Now, if you want to build a wall around the ghetto, I'm all in, but as long as you're going to use 1 case to try and make it look like a catastrophe, then I'm gonna keep reminding that you are a fucking retard and then you can kiss my pecker
    The ghetto is next my friend. Now if we can just figure out a way to make them pay for it. Lol

12. Rock on:

HipKat (01-11-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE OVER THAT

give me a break with your manufactured crises. its disgusting. There are dozens of more pressing problems in this country vs the lame ass, ginned up border controversy.

you have zero credibility if you think the border is worth all this manufactured outrage.
    Southern part of Chicago needs a wall around it just as much as Mexico. We will drop Kurt Russel in there to sort shit out.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    You know, you say that and try to be insulting, but as usual you never put 2 and 2 together. Let me help.

These are the drugs routes taken into America and as you can see the majority of our illegal drugs come through one place.

Got it? Then you look at the Bureau of Justice Statistics and see how many crimes were committed to obtain or sell drugs and how many convicts use/d drugs. Here's the link. Drugs And Crime Facts

It's not hard to see that if you shut off a major valve of drug flow then the motivations to commit many of these inner city crimes disappears or abates.
    Sack

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    you are a tiny little person with severely limited mental function. you clearly do not have the intellectual capacity to differentiate between ginned up crises and real ones. you deserve pity though you will get none from me. domestic problems are orders of magnitude greater than the laughable border "crisis" you and your swindler messiah peddle to the retarded third of the country too stupid to understand how badly they are being taken.
    Like your fellow unthinking buddy HipCancer you have no ability to form logical reasoning chains and only get your information from the Mockingbird media who have assured you that Trump is making all of this up. Believe me, there is nothing "manufactured" or "ginned up" about the border issues but I know Don Lemon or someone made a convincing argument that you believed only because you're desperate to put faith in anything that opposes the Bad Orange Man.

However, the facts speak for themselves.

Yes, There Is A Crisis At The Border — The Numbers Show It

NPR's "fact check" — like countless others — dismissed Trump's claim as false because "illegal border crossings in the most recent fiscal year (ending in September 2018) were actually lower than in either 2016 or 2014."

What they aren't telling you is border patrol agents apprehended more than 100,000 people trying to enter the country illegally in just October and November of last year. Or that that number is way up from the same two months the year before.

Nor do they mention that last year, the border patrol apprehended more than half a million people trying to get into the country illegally. And that number, too, is up from the year before.

Oh and uh, those are only the ones that got caught.

Pelosi and company also don't bother to mention the fact that there are already between 12 million and 22 million illegals — depending on which study you use — in the country today.

An analysis by the nonpartisan ProCon.org found that in 2010 almost 4% of the U.S. population was in the country illegally. The average for 13 other countries it analyzed was just 1.3%.

In France, for example, illegals make up just 0.9% of its population. It's 0.3% in Germany, 0.8% in Spain, and 0.5% in the Netherlands.

That's a heavy burden right there. You claim to care about spending money to fix this country but a lot of it is paying for people who don't belong here - your tax dollars.

But the Center for Immigration Studies looked at federal crime statistics. It found that noncitizens accounted for more than 20% of federal convictions, even though they make up just 8.4% of the population.

"It is almost certain that a majority of noncitizens convicted of federal crimes are illegal immigrants," said Steven Camarota of the CIS.

Texas also has been monitoring crimes committed by illegals. It reports that from 2011 to 2018, it booked 186,000 illegal aliens. Police charged them with a total of 292,000 crimes. Those included 539 murders, 32,000 assaults, 3,426 sexual assaults, and almost 3,000 weapons charges.

Remember that number, 20% of Federal Crimes in a nation of about 350M committed by just 8.4% of the population!

Here's another problem with claims that we don't have a crisis at the border.

Past presidents all treated it like one.

In 1982, for example, President Ronald Reagan said that "The ongoing migration of persons to the United States in violation of our laws is a serious national problem detrimental to the interests of the United States."

President Bill Clinton said in his 1995 State of the Union address that "All Americans … are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country." That's why, he said, "our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders."

President George Bush, in a prime-time Oval Office speech in 2006, declared that securing the U.S. border is a basic responsibility of a sovereign nation. It is also an urgent requirement of our national security."

Bush also promised to end the practice of catch-and-release "once and for all." He said that "people will know that they'll be caught and sent home if they enter our country illegally."

President Barack Obama in 2005 declared that "we simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked." And in 2014 even he admitted there was a crisis on the border — one that he did virtually nothing to fix. (Apprehensions at the border last year were almost the same as in 2014.)

And there it is, in the last 30+ years every politician said this was a crisis and when Trump finally seriously addresses it he's accused of lying and manufacturing the whole thing. In your shortsightedness you fail to realize that many of these domestic crimes that you care so much about are intrinsically linked to both the immigration issue and the massive influx of drugs coming from there. This is not a spontaneous crisis that suddenly appeared - it's always been there whether the news reported it or not. You can research for yourself and see many politicians addressing this issue but since you know I'm right (again) and you're wrong (again) you'll just do your usual routine of insulting me, tuning it out, and then coming back with some retarded talking point you heard somewhere else while ignoring the hard stats.
    Sack