The Buffalo Range, where the Buffalo fans roam! - Powered by vBulletin
Return to Hardcore Bills Talk
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array
    And one last shot, as usual you retards are in the minority.

Sack

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    blah blah blah made up garbage ludicrous talking points.
    here, read this from the United States Border Patrol and get back to me about the "crisis".

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/fi...000-FY2017.pdf

Here's the crib notes:

Yr 2000 - Annual Apprehensions: 1,676,438
    Yr 2017 - Annual Apprehensions: 310,531

go.fuck.yourself.

Array

there are not enough rolly eye emojis for this stupid poll cause it means jack shit. if (lol) you dispute that, please explain the scientific rationale for why it matters. thanks.

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    there are not enough rolly eye emojis for this stupid poll cause it means jack shit. if (lol) you dispute that, please explain the scientific rationale for why it matters. thanks.
    You have nothing, you have been owned. No go away.
    Sack

Array
    You have nothing, you have been owned. No go away.
    lol owned. by some obscure poll of 1900 ppl. jezuz ur weak.

btw still waiting on your explanation for this:

here, read this from the United States Border Patrol and get back to me about the "crisis".

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/fi...000-FY2017.pdf

Here's the crib notes:

Yr 2000 - Annual Apprehensions: 1,676,438
    Yr 2017 - Annual Apprehensions: 310,531

go.fuck.yourself.

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    lol owned. by some obscure poll of 1900 ppl. jezuz ur weak.

btw still waiting on your explanation for this:
    You're just proving my point for me and thank you for that. 310K+ is still too many and it's no secret that they've been less likely to come here since Trump's election. That's over 300, 000 who are going to be on the dole that got caught and, unlike the Obama years, aren't going to be "catch-and-released." Thanks for backing me up on this one bud, I knew you couldn't stay stupid forever!
    Sack

Array
    You're just proving my point for me and thank you for that. 310K+ is still too many and it's no secret that they've been less likely to come here since Trump's election. That's over 300, 000 who are going to be on the dole that got caught and, unlike the Obama years, aren't going to be "catch-and-released." Thanks for backing me up on this one bud, I knew you couldn't stay stupid forever!
    hahahahahahahahaha if you werent delusional you would be nothing at all. Border crossings are down 80% and NOW ITS A CRISIS OH NOES SAVE ME FROM THE BROWN PEOPLES TRYING TO STEAL MY GRITZZZ DUUUURRRRRRR

8. Groan:

SackMan518 (01-12-19)

Array
    You know, you say that and try to be insulting, but as usual you never put 2 and 2 together. Let me help.

These are the drugs routes taken into America and as you can see the majority of our illegal drugs come through one place.

Got it? Then you look at the Bureau of Justice Statistics and see how many crimes were committed to obtain or sell drugs and how many convicts use/d drugs. Here's the link. Drugs And Crime Facts

It's not hard to see that if you shut off a major valve of drug flow then the motivations to commit many of these inner city crimes disappears or abates.
    Now let me put 2 and 2 together for you, Einstein

Now, I figure Payroll @ $45.00 an hour, no overtime is 2.8 billion dollars. There's half the money gone. Now wait, materials like steel, rebar, concrete, lumber, gravel, sand, etc. Got to be as much as payroll. Money's gone and we haven't built roads to the various sites of operation. We haven't paid for licensing, equipment like cranes, fork lifts, front loaders, excavators, dump trucks, semis to haul all this, concrete mixers, welders, welding rod, pick up trucks, hardware, the land that has to be purchased from private land owners on the border, site surveys - some from helicopter, office trailers, printers, computers, architects, blue prints.... and I'm just going off the top of my head from when I was in heavy construction, and I can only imagine what else I've left out.

Have they completed the land acquisition? How many private properties will be taken against the wishes of the owners through eminent domain? Has the environmental assessment and public comment period been completed? What is the status of the hydraulics, hydrology and wetlands mitigation? Or the effects on Wildlife Migrations?

How about paying someone to do a REAL study For and by this administration, which is what you normally do in any situation before you go looking for money and support for the project. I have asked over and over to see one official study the administration has done on the actual cost and logistics of building the wall, that a huge majority of American people do NOT want, and not one of you will provide one single common sense answer to that request.

These are all things that have to be STUDIED and planned for before a major project like this can be approved. Your stupid President wants it done, completed in 45 days, but nothing on this or the list I posted above has been given any attention. None of it and if it has, I want to see the evidence.

Now here's a bold statement. It's NEVER going to get built. Ever. It won't get funded and you and the Wall supporters are living in a fantasy world just for thinking it will get built. So don't believe me now, but I wish I could be there to see the look of disappointment on all your faces when the final nail is hammered into the coffin on the ridiculous wall
    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager

#theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

Array

Wait, Republicans are agreeingn with Trump. Democrats are disagreeing with him and Independents are 50/50?? Wow, whodda seen that coming?
    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager

#theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Now let me put 2 and 2 together for you, Einstein

Now, I figure Payroll @ $45.00 an hour, no overtime is 2.8 billion dollars. There's half the money gone. Now wait, materials like steel, rebar, concrete, lumber, gravel, sand, etc. Got to be as much as payroll. Money's gone and we haven't built roads to the various sites of operation. We haven't paid for licensing, equipment like cranes, fork lifts, front loaders, excavators, dump trucks, semis to haul all this, concrete mixers, welders, welding rod, pick up trucks, hardware, the land that has to be purchased from private land owners on the border, site surveys - some from helicopter, office trailers, printers, computers, architects, blue prints.... and I'm just going off the top of my head from when I was in heavy construction, and I can only imagine what else I've left out.

Have they completed the land acquisition? How many private properties will be taken against the wishes of the owners through eminent domain? Has the environmental assessment and public comment period been completed? What is the status of the hydraulics, hydrology and wetlands mitigation? Or the effects on Wildlife Migrations?

How about paying someone to do a REAL study For and by this administration, which is what you normally do in any situation before you go looking for money and support for the project. I have asked over and over to see one official study the administration has done on the actual cost and logistics of building the wall, that a huge majority of American people do NOT want, and not one of you will provide one single common sense answer to that request.

These are all things that have to be STUDIED and planned for before a major project like this can be approved. Your stupid President wants it done, completed in 45 days, but nothing on this or the list I posted above has been given any attention. None of it and if it has, I want to see the evidence.

Now here's a bold statement. It's NEVER going to get built. Ever. It won't get funded and you and the Wall supporters are living in a fantasy world just for thinking it will get built. So don't believe me now, but I wish I could be there to see the look of disappointment on all your faces when the final nail is hammered into the coffin on the ridiculous wall
    That was pretty well thought out but the costs still dwarf what it costs between crime and social services. We've spent many billions of dollars rebuilding other countries and paying for walls like the one in Israel so why not here? By the way, that $5.7B is about the equivalent of $57 out of $100,000.
    Sack