The Buffalo Range, where the Buffalo fans roam! - Powered by vBulletin
Return to Hardcore Bills Talk
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array
    I was telling my wife while watching the last game vs the Dolphins that I think Josh has very good pocket presence I have not seen him get blindsided much at all. Rob Johnson all I remember is constantly being fearful for his life because it was like he could not sense or feel anything going on around him and would take so many hits that made me cringe.

2. Rock on:

JPP (01-10-19),Topas (01-11-19)

Array
    Ha ha! Hopefully Allen doesn't start wearing a head scarf

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post
    I was going through some old Bills footage and couldn't help but notice how similar several of Allen's plays are to Rob Johnson.

So I made this little video.

NOTE: Before the homer's go nuts, no, i'm not saying that JA is going to end up being RJ. Just thought the coincidences were interesting.

That's actually pretty cool. Uncanny in some cases. When I think of RJ, I just remember an injury ridden china-doll with a strong arm and sour disposition. I forgot he actually made some good, and even gutsy plays too.
    No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

5. Rock on:

LiterateStylish (01-10-19)

Array
    Josh Allen has much better arm talent than Rob Johnson. Josh Allen is also a better athlete than Rob Johnson.

Rob Johnson played with superior talent at USC throwing to WR Curtis Conway , Johnnie Morton, and Keyshawn Johnson, had all pro LT Tony Boselli protecting his blind side, so obviously he had better college stats.

Allen has a much higher ceiling than Johnson and the only thing they have in common is that they are athletic, even though Allen is the superior athelete.
    L*t is a losser

Array
    Rob was a pussy. Josh Allen is the answer to every pertinent question.

Array
    Rob could've been so good. He hated throwing incompletions and took so many sacks that killed drives and being that he was made of glass this was a terrible combination.

I wish Flutie would challenge him to fist fight on PPV.

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaBri View Post
    I was telling my wife while watching the last game vs the Dolphins that I think Josh has very good pocket presence I have not seen him get blindsided much at all. Rob Johnson all I remember is constantly being fearful for his life because it was like he could not sense or feel anything going on around him and would take so many hits that made me cringe.
    Johnson's biggest problem is that he didn't want to throw interceptions, his dad coached him in high school and fucked his head up just like Taylor he just couldn't let the ball rip.

Array
    Peerless and Moulds together too, maaaaaan what a waste. A true #1 and 2 pairing.

Moulds was such a beast.

11. Rock on:

bv (01-10-19),LiterateStylish (01-10-19),Topas (01-11-19)

Array
    Lit, you said it right!....Yes, most of us are Homers! We know you are not a Fan! To put this together, you must have a lot of time on your hands or are very rich, retired, or disabled. lol

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsgal88 View Post
    Lit, you said it right!....Yes, most of us are Homers! We know you are not a Fan! To put this together, you must have a lot of time on your hands or are very rich, retired, or disabled. lol
    Or i'm just a student of the game.