Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tonight's Speech of Lies

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Oh, and 4 more Republicans in the Senate announced they're siding with the Democrats....

Trump won the night! lol.. that's just awesome! Even your precious Fox News called him out on his fucking lies.
    You mean the controlled opposition? Ok there.
    Sack
    “‘I looked for someone among you who could build walls or stand in front of me by the gaps in the walls to defend the land and keep it from being destroyed. But I couldn’t find anyone." Ezekiel 22:30

I Hope I Offended You....

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    You mean the controlled opposition? Ok there.
    No, I mean Trump News, douchey.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...YJ0_I4g5ulQpE4

Donald Trump’s Border Speech Gets A Savage Instant Fact-Check On Fox News

Critics immediately panned President Donald Trump’s prime-time speech pushing for a U.S.-Mexico border wall for its numerous lies and misrepresentations, even on the president’s favorite network.

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith challenged many of Trump’s claims by using the government’s own numbers.

After Trump said that “innocent people” are being “horribly victimized” by immigrants who commit crimes, Smith quickly added perspective.

“The government’s statistics show that there is less violent crime by the undocumented immigrant population than by the general population,” he said.

Trump also argued for his wall by saying that immigrants carry illegal drugs across the border, but Smith pointed out that a wall wouldn’t make much difference there.

“Government statistics show much of the heroin actually comes not over the unguarded border but through ports of call,” he said.

Smith continued:

“He talks about undocumented crossings over the past months. In fact, the number of undocumented crossings over the southern border has been steadily down over the last 10 years and the government reports that there is more outward traffic than inward traffic.”

Smith also pushed back on Trump’s claims that Mexico will pay for the wall via a revised trade deal.

Watch his full segment and a discussion with Chris Wallace in the clip below.
    #theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I love that Trump totally walked out on those bozos today once they said no. LOL. Weren't you the one who said Pelosi was going to play him like a fiddle? Ha ha, that'll never happen.

Anyway... The wall issue is the hill the Uniparty want to die on because illegal immigration is big money to them. They know they can't undo a wall once it's in place and this is why they won't approve any wall funding that must undoubtedly be used for that purpose only. How much it costs isn't the real issue they just don't want a wall because it'll drastically reduce one of their cash cows and source of electoral power.

The long term goal of the Democratic Party is demographic change and has been their strategy since post-JFK. They are not popular with working class people making a comfortable salary (except the small percentage of union members) and business owners especially if you're white males which are the new lepers of society. (Also a shout out to woke minorities who bust their ass and see the plantation for what it is.) So, what do you do when a population finds you undesirable? You replace them. How do you keep them voting for you? By making them dependent on you through social programs, minimum salary allowances, open borders, and policies that put the underqualified in certain positions because they meet some criteria in the intersectionality bingo game. How do you fight your competition? Not with logic but with calls to shame them on various positions that aren't factual and paint them as relentless dictators who want to crush everyone not like them. How do you stay funded? By cozying up to big businesses who want to exploit their largely undereducated constituents, billionaires with social engineering dreams, and pseudo-intellectual middle class people who think they have some sort of moral superiority over the masses and more are educated with a degree in the liberal arts somewhere yet are blind to how the real world actually operates.

The sad part is the existence of virtue signalers like yourself who don't even realize that once your usefulness to their cause has come to its conclusion you'll be swept out with all of the other people they consider undesirables. The Oppression Olympics always find new victims and new perpetrators when the old ones run out. If you're lucky you might get to pull the extra load for the unproductive rabble-rousers who now want to do nothing because "they won." The second part of this sadness is that it probably won't even come to pass during our lives and will most likely be experienced by our great grandchildren who will wonder how we even let it get this way. You probably feel wronged in someway by this society and want to fiddle like Nero while it burns as you convince yourself that it's progress but we all know that it just reflects on you as a person of decayed morals.

We're living in a time where the decline of Western Civilization is either going to accelerate or be staved off for another fight somewhere in the future. That's my soliloquy tonight. Have fun with whatever retarded reply you want to work on.
    TLDR. I may get to some of the specifics of this paranoid rant later but for now, I'll just leave you with this amusing parable from long ago that turned out to be quite prescient:

I Hope I Offended You....

Status
    Groan
    Explain to me exactly how he's "rebuilding" the country when the deficit is climbing, he's done zero for infrastructure, he threw 3.2 million people off of health insurance, he made rich people richer, which the rest of us - including YOU - get to pay for and now he wants to raise our taxes to build a wall that his administration has done no research on the actual cost or logistics to even build the thing?

You DO know that, right? His people have not done a single study into the actual building of the wall? Not one. Would you ask the bank for a loan to build a house without any actual plans on how you're going to build it, how much it's going to actually cost, etc? Of course not, but you'll throw money at him to build something that hasn't even been designed.... smh. Makes perfect sense....
    #theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    That was dumb.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    No, I mean Trump News, douchey.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...YJ0_I4g5ulQpE4

Donald Trump’s Border Speech Gets A Savage Instant Fact-Check On Fox News

Critics immediately panned President Donald Trump’s prime-time speech pushing for a U.S.-Mexico border wall for its numerous lies and misrepresentations, even on the president’s favorite network.

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith challenged many of Trump’s claims by using the government’s own numbers.
    Dude, you just cited Shepard Smith and everyone knows that he's Fox's in-house anti-Republican. I don't even watch Fox News and I hear people complain about him every damn day. Why don't you cite Benedict Arnold's opinions on George Washington while you're on the same thread?
    Sack
    “‘I looked for someone among you who could build walls or stand in front of me by the gaps in the walls to defend the land and keep it from being destroyed. But I couldn’t find anyone." Ezekiel 22:30

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Dude, you just cited Shepard Smith and everyone knows that he's Fox's in-house anti-Republican. I don't even watch Fox News and I hear people complain about him every damn day. Why don't you cite Benedict Arnold's opinions on George Washington while you're on the same thread?
    just like you posting that WaPo opinion piece on the tRUmp speech amirite?

8. Rock on:

HipKat (01-10-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    just like you posting that WaPo opinion piece on the tRUmp speech amirite?
    The difference being that you hardly ever see something like that on WaPo whereas Smith, I believe, is on the station everyday.
    Sack

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    The difference being that you hardly ever see something like that on WaPo whereas Smith, I believe, is on the station everyday.
    no. WaPo always sprinkles in a right leaning perspective in the opinion pages. That guy you cited is a regular there.....

Max Boot is also a regular there although he is a right wing never-trumper. Same for George Will. And Ed Rogers.

Nice try though.

11. Rock on:

HipKat (01-10-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    I want to keep this as simple a possible.
    To have a negotiation and make a comprise both sides have to have something they do or do not want to concede to.

Trump I won't pay 800,000 plus people until I get 5.(what the fuck ever billion) with no real plan laid out or agreed upon statistics to back it.

Republicans and I get this to an extent saying we are not going to approve and bill because Trump will veto anyways even though we had 100% percent buy in from senate previously on the exact same bill.

Democrats lets just pay the people doing critical government jobs unrelated to the wall (IRS, TSA, Air traffic controllers) Then we can negotiate border security.

So Trump can not in any way shape or form claim to give a flying fuck about putting the remaining parts of the government back to work when he is personally he and he alone the one preventing these 800,000 employees from receiving a paycheck
    Had to edit to try an clarify my original point "To have a negotiation and make a comprise both sides have to have something they do or do not want to concede to." So what is it that Trump doesn't want to concede to ? He doesn't agree that we should pay the government employees but he is willing concede to "Dems" if they give him the 5.6 Bill. How can you spin this if both sides really want to get the gov functional then it should be 123 done. 1 and 2 were complete and 3 is Trump

Declare National emergency.... What about when these employees all bail and yes put yourself in their shoes they will fucking leave I would already be looking hardcore if were one of them. WTF about that???? how long you think they will keep working for free before deciding to bail and find a new job.
    You like flying in safety? You like getting tax returns?

Ohh and as far as him claiming he can relate to a blue collard (< That's funny "Collar worker" glad i get to make fun of myself first) HOW FUCKING STUPID OF A HUMAN BEING ARE YOU TO BUY THIS BS. yeah I was yelling there.

13. Rock on:

HipKat (01-11-19)