The Buffalo Range, where the Buffalo fans roam! - Powered by vBulletin
Return to Hardcore Bills Talk
Topas is a bitch. Tell him to give up the address.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

First Muslim Congresswoman Rashinda Tlaib: “We’re Going to Go In There and Impeach The Motherfucker"

The future looks bleak for Globalists... I mean, Democrats.

https://youtu.be/R7t-dXOUxaA
    Sack

Array
    not very mature for a grown woman and especially disappointing for the first muslim

act dignified in your important role

i hope they impeach the fuck out of him, but thats message board talk, not the way for a representative in our highest institutions to act
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

3. Rock on:

LiterateStylish (01-05-19)

Array
    I think she was pretty nice. I mean, come on come on that kind a language that this president uses? Grab them by the pussy? If it was me I would’ve been a lot more harsh than her. I just think it’s funny that anybody who supports Trump would be outraged
    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager

#theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

5. Rock on:

junglesouljah (01-05-19)

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I think she was pretty nice. I mean, come on come on that kind a language that this president uses? Grab them by the pussy? If it was me I would’ve been a lot more harsh than her. I just think it’s funny that anybody who supports Trump would be outraged
    He said that 10 (?) years before he was President.

Not on a inauguration night as an elected official.

7. Rock on:

SackMan518 (01-05-19)

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    not very mature for a grown woman and especially disappointing for the first muslim

i hope they impeach the fuck out of him, but thats message board talk, not the way for a representative in our highest institutions to act
    George Bush- "he's a real asshole" about a journalist
    Dick Cheney - "go fuck yourselves" in the US Senate

Dick Nixon, LBJ, Harry Truman, and the Orangefuehrer - more profanity than I can list. . . .

Tlaib, isn't wrong. This is plain talking. Trump should be impeached and he would fuck his own mother if he thought he could make a name for himself.
    FREE SPIKEDLEMONADE OR I'LL BE FORCED TO HAVE A GIBBYMELT (tm) Meltdown!!!!

9. Rock on:

junglesouljah (01-05-19)

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post

c'mon, you know better than that....

https://twitter.com/funder/status/1081227097656475653

I could cite a million more..... but here's one from yesterday.....

During Friday’s meeting at the White House over the ongoing shutdown standoff, President Donald Trump and Democratic leaders Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Chuck Schumer (D-NY) made little substantive progress as Pelosi and Schumer urged Trump to reopen the government by Tuesday, according to three people familiar with the meeting.

One of these knowledgeable sources told The Daily Beast President Trump kicked off the meeting with a rant lasting roughly 15 minutes that included his $5.6 billion demand for a border wall, and threatened that he was willing to keep the government closed for “years” if that’s what it took to get his wall. He also, unprompted, brought up the Democrats who want him impeached, and even blamed Pelosi for new Democratic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib saying at a party earlier this week that Democrats would impeach the “motherfucker” Trump. (It is unclear why Trump would think Pelosi was responsible for this.)

Trump proceeded to tell the room he was too popular to impeach.

Along with saying the word “fuck” at least three times throughout the meeting, the president bizarrely stated that he did not want to call the partial government shutdown a “shutdown,” according to the source. Instead, he referred to it as a “strike.” (Many of the federal employees affected by the weeks-long shutdown have been working without pay. That is essentially the opposite of a strike.)

11. Rock on:

junglesouljah (01-05-19)

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post

Yeah because Trump has been so dignified, lol.
    L*t is a losser

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus View Post
    George Bush- "he's a real asshole" about a journalist
    Dick Cheney - "go fuck yourselves" in the US Senate

Dick Nixon, LBJ, Harry Truman, and the Orangefuehrer - more profanity than I can list. . . .

Tlaib, isn't wrong. This is plain talking. Trump should be impeached and he would fuck his own mother if he thought he could make a name for himself.
    But a Muslim swore, let's freak out.
    L*t is a losser

14. Rock on:

Herodotus (01-05-19)

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post

Really? When did he use the term shit hole countries?
    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager

#theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    c'mon, you know better than that....

https://twitter.com/funder/status/1081227097656475653

I could cite a million more..... but here's one from yesterday.....

During Friday’s meeting at the White House over the ongoing shutdown standoff, President Donald Trump and Democratic leaders Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Chuck Schumer (D-NY) made little substantive progress as Pelosi and Schumer urged Trump to reopen the government by Tuesday, according to three people familiar with the meeting.

One of these knowledgeable sources told The Daily Beast President Trump kicked off the meeting with a rant lasting roughly 15 minutes that included his $5.6 billion demand for a border wall, and threatened that he was willing to keep the government closed for “years” if that’s what it took to get his wall. He also, unprompted, brought up the Democrats who want him impeached, and even blamed Pelosi for new Democratic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib saying at a party earlier this week that Democrats would impeach the “motherfucker” Trump. (It is unclear why Trump would think Pelosi was responsible for this.)

Trump proceeded to tell the room he was too popular to impeach.

Along with saying the word “fuck” at least three times throughout the meeting, the president bizarrely stated that he did not want to call the partial government shutdown a “shutdown,” according to the source. Instead, he referred to it as a “strike.” (Many of the federal employees affected by the weeks-long shutdown have been working without pay. That is essentially the opposite of a strike.)
    Then shame on him too!