The Buffalo Range, where the Buffalo fans roam! - Powered by vBulletin
Return to Hardcore Bills Talk
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    LiterateStylish's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 3, 2003
    Posts : 30,923
    Array
    My main issue with this is her clear disgust for him.

    Which, for an ordinary citizen, is understable.

    But you’re a public servant now. Shit has to get done and if we have representatives that hate a President this much, then they’re likely going to also block good things and that’s bad for everyone.

    Repubs we’re doing it to Obama too.

    Disgusting then and disgusting now.

  2. #12
    ticat2's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 24, 2011
    Posts : 86
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus View Post
    George Bush- "he's a real asshole" about a journalist
    Dick Cheney - "go fuck yourselves" in the US Senate


    Dick Nixon, LBJ, Harry Truman, and the Orangefuehrer - more profanity than I can list. . . .


    Tlaib, isn't wrong. This is plain talking. Trump should be impeached and he would fuck his own mother if he thought he could make a name for himself.
    Just keep up with wanting to Impeach trump, which will give trump 4 more yrs.

  3. #13
    HipKat's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 11, 2017
    Posts : 3,921
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by ticat2 View Post
    Just keep up with wanting to Impeach trump, which will give trump 4 more yrs.
    ....maybe 4 years in prison.....


    Love when uninformed, Fox News turds try to come to the big boy's side of the pool. Whacha got for your net post, bro? Lock Her Up and MAGA!!??? lulz
    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

    BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager


    #theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

  4. #14
    ticat2's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 24, 2011
    Posts : 86
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    ....maybe 4 years in prison.....


    Love when uninformed, Fox News turds try to come to the big boy's side of the pool. Whacha got for your net post, bro? Lock Her Up and MAGA!!??? lulz
    Go ahead and laugh, the dems do not even have a leader and if they go hilliary or warren or even biden trumps can still win. I am not a trump fan, he is a idiot. But never count him out. Only the stupid uniformed would do that.

  5. #15
    HipKat's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 11, 2017
    Posts : 3,921
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by ticat2 View Post
    Go ahead and laugh, the dems do not even have a leader and if they go hilliary or warren or even biden trumps can still win. I am not a trump fan, he is a idiot. But never count him out. Only the stupid uniformed would do that.
    Why do people saying Hillary? She's not even an idea anymore. I'll be honest with you, though. As more people throw their hat in the ring, I have no faith in most of them because they have the same regurgitated message that the Democrats always rely on. What will set a candidate apart from the rest is when that person separates themselves from the canned message that everybody else is using. Free, fair and equal are not going to sway Republicans and especially Trump voters that are on cusp. If anything, I would say those are buzz words that will bring a negative reaction.
    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

    BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager


    #theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

  6. #16
    SackMan518's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 31, 2017
    Posts : 3,236
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Why do people saying Hillary? She's not even an idea anymore. I'll be honest with you, though. As more people throw their hat in the ring, I have no faith in most of them because they have the same regurgitated message that the Democrats always rely on. What will set a candidate apart from the rest is when that person separates themselves from the canned message that everybody else is using.
    And that's how Trump got in. The Democrats need to move back from the far left and get to the message they had about 50 years ago which is what is now considered populist or center right. You need to actually want to make life better for the working people while giving big business their pound of flesh, catering to every disenfranchised minority group isn't working.
    Sack

  7. #17
    HipKat's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 11, 2017
    Posts : 3,921
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    And that's how Trump got in. The Democrats need to move back from the far left and get to the message they had about 50 years ago which is what is now considered populist or center right. You need to actually want to make life better for the working people while giving big business their pound of flesh, catering to every disenfranchised minority group isn't working.
    Trump got in because he lied. Plain and simple. He told the lies that he knew the 1/3 of the country that is completely brain-dead wanted to hear and that another third of the country that is sick of the same old bullshit might be willing to take a chance on. That’s all.

    “Ol Trump sed wur gohna make murica GREAT agin and toss them damn Mexicans and Muslims the hell on outta here”
    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

    BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager


    #theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

  8. Rock on:

    Professor Pigworth (01-17-19)

  9. Groan:

    SackMan518 (01-17-19)

  10. #18
    ticat2's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 24, 2011
    Posts : 86
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    Yeah because Trump has been so dignified, lol.
    So it is ok because he does it to. All it shows is she is no better then he. If the dems want to win ,show the public you are different or trump will win again. The old ,go with the devil you know. The dems can learn a lot of what not to do by studying what trudeau did up here.

  11. #19
    SackMan518's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 31, 2017
    Posts : 3,236
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    “Ol Trump sed wur gohna make murica GREAT agin and toss them damn Mexicans and Muslims the hell on outta here”
    Hell, why stop there? Let's get rid of the Liberal retards like yourself as well! Tell us which non-majority white country you'd like to be deported to so we can get these numbers pumped up!

    Sack

  12. #20
    HipKat's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 11, 2017
    Posts : 3,921
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    Hell, why stop there? Let's get rid of the Liberal retards like yourself as well! Tell us which non-majority white country you'd like to be deported to so we can get these numbers pumped up!

    Dohhh ho ho. Dohhhh ho ho ho! Let me ask you something, does it hurt to be stupid? Like, physically painful?
    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

    BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager


    #theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •