Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: * Free Agent TARGET * DE Frank Clark, 6'3", 265lbs, Age 25

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    hell now theres a guy that would fit here !Shaq and Murphy can both go if this happens ...if Hawks would take a say resigned Shaq(if we pick up option ) and lower pick id be all in .

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    I am totally against trading the 9th overall pick for a player. (that's why it will happen) With all of these QBs shooting up the boards and a couple QB needy teams sitting behind us. The 9th pick will have inflated value. Even if it doesn't these QBs are going to push down a couple of D-line man that would have gone top 5 in a normal draft.
    Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Common Sense King

Status
    Groan
    Reports are now calling this report bogus

Build the OLINE

Status
    Groan
    Now Twitter says no, Bills not in trade talks. (My guess is the Bills called to get a quick feel for his availability....which is what they should do....due diligence)

PS I still want the guy....too many hurdles I suppose. He needs a new contract. Seattle wants picks for him. He might not want to come to Buffalo.

Build the OLINE

Status
    Groan
    Rumors have surfaced, again, that the Seahawks might consider trading Frank Clark.

I hope to Hell the Bills are on the phone to inquiry what it would cost.

The Bills would have to sign him to a new contract, and an expensive one, but he is only 25 years and a beast as a pass rusher. I don't think they would take it, but I would give up our 2nd this year, pending a new signed contract by Clark. Hell, throw in both our 7th round picks on top.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs View Post
    Rumors have surfaced, again, that the Seahawks might consider trading Frank Clark.

I hope to Hell the Bills are on the phone to inquiry what it would cost.

The Bills would have to sign him to a new contract, and an expensive one, but he is only 25 years and a beast as a pass rusher. I don't think they would take it, but I would give up our 2nd this year, pending a new signed contract by Clark. Hell, throw in both our 7th round picks on top.
    Or better yet do a player for player plus pick and give the Seattle Yarborough and our 4th Rd pick. That way we keep our 2 pick and they also get a 2fer...not sure theyd take it but that's where I'd start with them....ya never know. ..how the fuck is Shady a bill ( not a bad thing for us) but seriously how does one of the best backs in his prime get traded to us? Still don't know nwhat Philly was thinking on that trad.

Build the OLINE

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Down and Out View Post
    Or better yet do a player for player plus pick and give the Seattle Yarborough and our 4th Rd pick. That way we keep our 2 pick and they also get a 2fer...not sure theyd take it but that's where I'd start with them....ya never know. ..how the fuck is Shady a bill ( not a bad thing for us) but seriously how does one of the best backs in his prime get traded to us? Still don't know nwhat Philly was thinking on that trad.
    Trade Eddie Yarborough and a 4th round pick for Frank Clark? SIGN ME UP!

I think the Seahawks are going to want one of our starting safeties though.....which would not be the end of the world. Get Frank Clark, trade a safety, and then in the 2nd round we draft either Juan Thornhill or Chauncey-Gardner Johnson.

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs View Post
    Trade Eddie Yarborough and a 4th round pick for Frank Clark? SIGN ME UP!

I think the Seahawks are going to want one of our starting safeties though.....which would not be the end of the world. Get Frank Clark, trade a safety, and then in the 2nd round we draft either Juan Thornhill or Chauncey-Gardner Johnson.
    I would trade Shaq Lawson a conditional 4th round 2020 draft pick and a 2019 4th round pick for Ryan Clark.

Seattle needs to free up salary cap space to meet the demand of Russell Wilson for a new contract and Buffalo can help take the $17 million salary off there hands. Lawson is only due $3,270,586 this year and there is a 5th year option, which Seattle would like. win win trade.
    L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

9. Rock on:

JimKelly12203 (04-16-19),Meathead (04-16-19)

Common Sense King

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    I would trade Shaq Lawson a conditional 4th round 2020 draft pick and a 2019 4th round pick for Ryan Clark.

Seattle needs to free up salary cap space to meet the demand of Russell Wilson for a new contract and Buffalo can help take the $17 million salary off there hands. Lawson is only due $3,270,586 this year and there is a 5th year option, which Seattle would like. win win trade.
    Watch them trade Wilson, there’s no way they’d give up Clark for that cheap

11. Rock on:

Crazy Legs (04-10-19)

Build the OLINE

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Coffin View Post
    Watch them trade Wilson, there’s no way they’d give up Clark for that cheap
    Great pass rushers are worth a lot. I don't know what it would take.......but I am sure they will ASK for a 1st to see what the response is and then go from there.