Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mueller About To Have His Say

I Hope I Offended You....

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    LOL. So tell me how you really feel soyboy. I highly doubt you're gaining any traction on real political forums (whatever that refers to) unless you're on some circle-jerk Liberal website, which you probably are, where everyone pats you on the back for spouting out the groupthink in some elegant form of the approved vernacular. Here's some advice, people who are smart don't need to talk about how smart they are all the time. Fact is I can just destroy all of your stupid notions with short posts under a paragraph and that bothers you as you furiously type out multiple words and slap up tons of links that don't amount to anything. The same can be said for your fellow mentally-damaged comrades on here as well who are good at only repeating their programming without being able to explain why it makes a logical argument without citing someone more clever who has managed to codify these dumb ideas in another fancy reading column that has as much inside of it as a balloon.

That's cool though, once I wear you down enough you'll just be forced to admit how right I was at least to yourself as I wouldn't expect it to be here on this board since that would damage your fragile ego too much. You actually should just give up though because no matter how many insults you hurl at me I'm completely unaffected by your sad attempts at polemics.

Have a nice night buttercup.
    First off, dumbfuck, I didn't say I was smart, I said you were stupid. Now maybe in stupidville, that equates to I'm smart compared to you., because you're stupid, and that;s OK.
    Second...soyboy?? WTF are you even talking about??? (As if you have any clue about what you're ever talking about)
    #theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    As usual you prove you're a moron. Yes, that was from the election but behold this.

This comes from a highly biased Shorenstein study that can't refute Trump's negative coverage (even by Faux News!) and pumps up Hillary's to make it seem like hers was just as bad. Regardless of that the facts show that from day one Trump coverage was mainly negative because he wasn't the bonafide establishment guy who was actually Jeb Bush.

Sorry, you lose again and no snarky retort will change that.
    look, I dont know if you were dropped on your head as a child or you mom smoked crack prior to hatching you or both, but citing a study with this lede:

A new report from Harvard Kennedy School’s Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy analyzes news coverage during the 2016 general election, and concludes that both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump received coverage that was overwhelmingly negative in tone and extremely light on policy.

in support of ONLY your boy suffering from negative media is probably proof of both childhood conditions. As usual, you've proven nothing other than you arent very good at supporting your laughable assertions.

BTW, how'd things shape up for Individual 1 yesterday?

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    look, I dont know if you were dropped on your head as a child or you mom smoked crack prior to hatching you or both, but citing a study with this lede:

A new report from Harvard Kennedy School’s Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy analyzes news coverage during the 2016 general election, and concludes that both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump received coverage that was overwhelmingly negative in tone and extremely light on policy.

in support of ONLY your boy suffering from negative media is probably proof of both childhood conditions. As usual, you've proven nothing other than you arent very good at supporting your laughable assertions.
    I guess you missed the part where I already mentioned that at the bottom of the post and noted that the study was highly biased. I guess you also missed the part where it said that even Fox News was giving him a bad rap. If the Russians were really swaying the American public don't you think his coverage would have been mostly positive while only Hillary's was negative?

As usual you don't logically analyze your own rantings and just parrot your MSM programming.
    Sack
    “‘I looked for someone among you who could build walls or stand in front of me by the gaps in the walls to defend the land and keep it from being destroyed. But I couldn’t find anyone." Ezekiel 22:30

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I guess you missed the part where I already mentioned that at the bottom of the post and noted that the study was highly biased. I guess you also missed the part where it said that even Fox News was giving him a bad rap. If the Russians were really swaying the American public don't you think his coverage would have been mostly positive while only Hillary's was negative?

As usual you don't logically analyze your own rantings and just parrot your MSM programming.
    what in the living fuck are you talking about? Your whole point was that trump somehow overcame the negative media that he alone received when in fact both candidates got negative media, so its a wash. what clinton didnt get was the earned media and the push from the russians that shit for brains did so at the end of the day you are, as always, full of shit. but then thats why you are trump supporter, same shit, different smell.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    what clinton didnt get was the earned media and the push from the russians that shit for brains did so at the end of the day you are, as always, full of shit.
    Now I know you're sitting in Mom's basement wearing a tin foil hat. LOL
    Sack
    “‘I looked for someone among you who could build walls or stand in front of me by the gaps in the walls to defend the land and keep it from being destroyed. But I couldn’t find anyone." Ezekiel 22:30

I Hope I Offended You....

Status
    Groan
    Hey dumb dumb, let me give you example of how stupid you are. You are aware of the fact that the HRC serious-illness story was Russian propaganda, are you not? At one point she was hours from death! lol
    I still remember the times when Republicans were patriots and would never just swallow such BS and repeat it until it becomes canon. This is one of the ways Russians changed votes. They hacked your brain, moron
    #theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

Range Member

Status
    Groan

8. Rock on:

HipKat (12-09-18)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Hey dumb dumb, let me give you example of how stupid you are. You are aware of the fact that the HRC serious-illness story was Russian propaganda, are you not? At one point she was hours from death! lol
    I still remember the times when Republicans were patriots and would never just swallow such BS and repeat it until it becomes canon. This is one of the ways Russians changed votes. They hacked your brain, moron
    Not true, I went into the future and analyzed 14, 000, 605 possible outcomes and in none of them did I vote for Hillary Clinton.

Sack