Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wide Receivers to possibly take Kelvin Benjamin's spot for the next 4 games

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Looks like Holmes got picked up by Denver...

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach'sUncle'sSon View Post
    Looks like Holmes got picked up by Denver...
    And The Chiefs are meeting with Benjamin. Hmmm.

We just need to find our own new guys.
    Draft Process >> 1) Trade Down__ 2) Draft Oline

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Terrible trade

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Allen missed KB four times on Sunday. That's why Dez has a bad attitude about the bills and he ain't here yet.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nealpellecchia@yahoo View Post
    Allen missed KB four times on Sunday. That's why Dez has a bad attitude about the bills and he ain't here yet.
    KB didn’t produce much with the Panthers.

He didn’t do squat in Buffalo.

Let’s see if he can show he has anything left when he goes to Kansas City. This will be his 3rd chance.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs View Post
    KB didn’t produce much with the Panthers.

He didn’t do squat in Buffalo.

Let’s see if he can show he has anything left when he goes to Kansas City. This will be his 3rd chance.
    There gonna have are two dudes at wide out with our reject throwing to them!

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    They should've already brought in Tanner Gentry, WR, Bears, 6'1", 210lbs, 23 years - Wyoming

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    There gonna have are two dudes at wide out with our reject throwing to them!
    Huh

your obviously short a few nuts and bolts...

and you really think the problem was him missing KB??? His completion percentage to him was around 40% and 56% to others... it wasn't Allen.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    So I am thinking you are not a fan of Josh Allen?

I was hoping the Bills would draft Baker Mayfield. I had Josh Rosen next on my list. Then Sam Darnold and then Josh Allen.

Not that I didn't like Josh Allen, I just thought his accuracy issues would or could hold him back from being a franchise QB.

But the Bills (Beane) did the best he could. We had the 21st pick in the draft. He traded away Cordy Glenn to move up to what 12th. Then he traded away picks to get up to 7. It wasn't humanly possible to get up to #1 to get Baker. Beane got the best available in this draft based on our draft position.

We did better than the 2011 draft when the best QBs were EJ Manuel and Geno Smith.

Not sure what else we could have done. Now we have to pray Josh can get better. If not, then in 2020 we will need to draft another Qb.

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs View Post
    So I am thinking you are not a fan of Josh Allen?

I was hoping the Bills would draft Baker Mayfield. I had Josh Rosen next on my list. Then Sam Darnold and then Josh Allen.

Not that I didn't like Josh Allen, I just thought his accuracy issues would or could hold him back from being a franchise QB.

But the Bills (Beane) did the best he could. We had the 21st pick in the draft. He traded away Cordy Glenn to move up to what 12th. Then he traded away picks to get up to 7. It wasn't humanly possible to get up to #1 to get Baker. Beane got the best available in this draft based on our draft position.

We did better than the 2011 draft when the best QBs were EJ Manuel and Geno Smith.

Not sure what else we could have done. Now we have to pray Josh can get better. If not, then in 2020 we will need to draft another Qb.

Was this post just to post something.

We all know how the Bills ended up with Allen and how they didn't have a shot to get Mayfield or Darnold.

All the rookies have had ups and downs so far.

Darnold leads the league in INTs or atleast he did before he was hurt.

Rosen has done crap in Arizona. Their offense is a mess but the kid has 10TD and 11 Ints , multiple games under 50 % completion percentages.

Mayfield has looked the best so far but also has had some pretty ehh starts which is expected for a rookie.

and I think Josh Allen is the clear number 2 out of the group right now.

and even if he has an up and down season next year you stick with him and let him grow he has to start here at 3 to 4 years before you start the talk of drafting another QB and I would say the same for the rest of these QBs.