Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: Wide Receivers to possibly take Kelvin Benjamin's spot for the next 4 games

  1. #21
    Coach'sUncle'sSon's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 24, 2017
    Posts
    276
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Looks like Holmes got picked up by Denver...

  2. #22
    Crazy Legs's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 10, 2009
    Posts
    2,668
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach'sUncle'sSon View Post
    Looks like Holmes got picked up by Denver...
    And The Chiefs are meeting with Benjamin. Hmmm.


    We just need to find our own new guys.
    Draft Process >> 1) Trade Down__ 2) Draft Oline

  3. #23
    bv's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 21, 2002
    Posts
    5,266
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Terrible trade

  4. #24
    nealpellecchia@yahoo's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 5, 2017
    Posts
    1,806
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Allen missed KB four times on Sunday. That's why Dez has a bad attitude about the bills and he ain't here yet.

  5. #25
    Crazy Legs's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 10, 2009
    Posts
    2,668
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nealpellecchia@yahoo View Post
    Allen missed KB four times on Sunday. That's why Dez has a bad attitude about the bills and he ain't here yet.
    KB didn’t produce much with the Panthers.

    He didn’t do squat in Buffalo.

    Let’s see if he can show he has anything left when he goes to Kansas City. This will be his 3rd chance.
    Draft Process >> 1) Trade Down__ 2) Draft Oline

  6. #26
    nealpellecchia@yahoo's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 5, 2017
    Posts
    1,806
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs View Post
    KB didn’t produce much with the Panthers.

    He didn’t do squat in Buffalo.

    Let’s see if he can show he has anything left when he goes to Kansas City. This will be his 3rd chance.
    There gonna have are two dudes at wide out with our reject throwing to them!

  7. #27
    ddpderek's Avatar
    VIP Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 16, 2006
    Posts
    12,465
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    They should've already brought in Tanner Gentry, WR, Bears, 6'1", 210lbs, 23 years - Wyoming

  8. #28
    ddpderek's Avatar
    VIP Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 16, 2006
    Posts
    12,465
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nealpellecchia@yahoo View Post
    There gonna have are two dudes at wide out with our reject throwing to them!
    Huh

    your obviously short a few nuts and bolts...

    and you really think the problem was him missing KB??? His completion percentage to him was around 40% and 56% to others... it wasn't Allen.

  9. #29
    Crazy Legs's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 10, 2009
    Posts
    2,668
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nealpellecchia@yahoo View Post
    Allen missed KB four times on Sunday. That's why Dez has a bad attitude about the bills and he ain't here yet.
    So I am thinking you are not a fan of Josh Allen?

    I was hoping the Bills would draft Baker Mayfield. I had Josh Rosen next on my list. Then Sam Darnold and then Josh Allen.

    Not that I didn't like Josh Allen, I just thought his accuracy issues would or could hold him back from being a franchise QB.

    But the Bills (Beane) did the best he could. We had the 21st pick in the draft. He traded away Cordy Glenn to move up to what 12th. Then he traded away picks to get up to 7. It wasn't humanly possible to get up to #1 to get Baker. Beane got the best available in this draft based on our draft position.

    We did better than the 2011 draft when the best QBs were EJ Manuel and Geno Smith.

    Not sure what else we could have done. Now we have to pray Josh can get better. If not, then in 2020 we will need to draft another Qb.
    Draft Process >> 1) Trade Down__ 2) Draft Oline

  10. #30
    ddpderek's Avatar
    VIP Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 16, 2006
    Posts
    12,465
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs View Post
    So I am thinking you are not a fan of Josh Allen?

    I was hoping the Bills would draft Baker Mayfield. I had Josh Rosen next on my list. Then Sam Darnold and then Josh Allen.

    Not that I didn't like Josh Allen, I just thought his accuracy issues would or could hold him back from being a franchise QB.

    But the Bills (Beane) did the best he could. We had the 21st pick in the draft. He traded away Cordy Glenn to move up to what 12th. Then he traded away picks to get up to 7. It wasn't humanly possible to get up to #1 to get Baker. Beane got the best available in this draft based on our draft position.

    We did better than the 2011 draft when the best QBs were EJ Manuel and Geno Smith.

    Not sure what else we could have done. Now we have to pray Josh can get better. If not, then in 2020 we will need to draft another Qb.

    Was this post just to post something.

    We all know how the Bills ended up with Allen and how they didn't have a shot to get Mayfield or Darnold.

    All the rookies have had ups and downs so far.

    Darnold leads the league in INTs or atleast he did before he was hurt.

    Rosen has done crap in Arizona. Their offense is a mess but the kid has 10TD and 11 Ints , multiple games under 50 % completion percentages.

    Mayfield has looked the best so far but also has had some pretty ehh starts which is expected for a rookie.

    and I think Josh Allen is the clear number 2 out of the group right now.

    and even if he has an up and down season next year you stick with him and let him grow he has to start here at 3 to 4 years before you start the talk of drafting another QB and I would say the same for the rest of these QBs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •