Thread: This Pittsburg Game is Insane

Groan
    Groans: 0

This Pittsburg Game is Insane

Basically handing them the game through a period and a half, then all of a sudden we drag our heads out of our asses, then Pittsburgh starts serving it up on a silver platter at the same time...

Down 4-1 and then come back to tie it up with what, 9 minutes left in the 3rd?

Great game.

Edit : Son of a bitch, I know there's a fuckin' 'H' in Pittsburgh.....
    twitter : @nat0rade

My AAB is #57 Lorenzo Alexander

The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive

2. Rock on:

seandelevan (11-19-18)

Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    GAME OVER!

fuuuuuuuuuck YEAH!

I havenít seen Eichle that excited....ever...after scoring that GW

Fuck yeah!

Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

4. Rock on:

billsfan51 (11-19-18),SabreBill30 (11-25-18)

Groan
    This is getting really fun

I Hope I Offended You.... HipKat's Avatar
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    GAME OVER!

fuuuuuuuuuck YEAH!

I havenít seen Eichle that excited....ever...after scoring that GW

Fuck yeah!
    Well, got your wish!
    #theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

welcome to pwngville
    Groan
    im enjoying the hell out of this streak, too

just remember, its a long season and there will be droughts. the sabres have also had a lot of luck during this streak, with a shitload of post ringers going in their favor and stuff like that. eventually that will even out and the results might not be so pretty

the important thing is that they keep themselves in striking distance of a playoff spot all season. if they go into an extended slump they would put themselves out of reach late in the season when its hard to climb back into contention. dont let losing streaks last too long, get at least a point in close games, etc

the good news is that the offseason retool has brought in a bunch of talent, both veterans who know how to win and phenomenal youngsters who seem to get better every game

whether this streak is indicative of the team finally getting the talent and playing phils system properly, or just a string of having the puck bounce their way, we will only know when we get past at least mid-season. but it sure is great to have fun hockey back in bflo after such a long spell of boring, basement quality play

lets hope its for real. it feels like it now but that could change quick. keep your fingers crossed, fellas
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

8. Rock on:

billsfan51 (11-21-18),HipKat (11-20-18)

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    im enjoying the hell out of this streak, too

just remember, its a long season and there will be droughts. the sabres have also had a lot of luck during this streak, with a shitload of post ringers going in their favor and stuff like that. eventually that will even out and the results might not be so pretty

the important thing is that they keep themselves in striking distance of a playoff spot all season. if they go into an extended slump they would put themselves out of reach late in the season when its hard to climb back into contention. dont let losing streaks last too long, get at least a point in close games, etc

the good news is that the offseason retool has brought in a bunch of talent, both veterans who know how to win and phenomenal youngsters who seem to get better every game

whether this streak is indicative of the team finally getting the talent and playing phils system properly, or just a string of having the puck bounce their way, we will only know when we get past at least mid-season. but it sure is great to have fun hockey back in bflo after such a long spell of boring, basement quality play

lets hope its for real. it feels like it now but that could change quick. keep your fingers crossed, fellas
    Thanks for stopping by Debbie Downer, Everybody hurry up and get back on the bus.

welcome to pwngville
    Groan
    lol. its just reality. all teams go through slumps. and a team going on a seven game win streak for the first time in forever in a two-year old new system with a ton of new players doesnt inspire much faith in immediate stability

im just saying historically there will be a downturn at some point. like in eichels first season they were within a few pts of a playoff spot at the halfway mark and then went into the shitter. or was that last season? point is that there will be a slump and its crucial they dont let it drag them into that same kind of spiral, stay within a few points of the last playoff spot, and try to make a run down the stretch

of course every single bubble team is saying the same thing. i guess the final point i whether you believe this is a prime-time ready squad right now as it stands. i personally dont. they could still make the playoffs but their bottom half of the roster is too young/weak to be a power team. they will probably flirt with the playoff cutoff line all season - same as most other teams
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

I Hope I Offended You.... HipKat's Avatar
    Groan
    ..and then there were seven!!!
    #theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident