Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Enjoyable Hockey again.

  1. #11
    mentally drained billsfan51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 22, 2008
    Posts
    3,112
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    grounded the lightning

    get it? grounded? eh forget it
    Wait a minute if you ground a circuit you're allowing current to flow, so does that even fit?

    I'll be awake all night, now........
    twitter : @nat0rade


    My AAB is #57 Lorenzo Alexander

    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

    BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager

  2. Rock on:

    biggbrd27 (11-16-18),HipKat (11-14-18),Meathead (11-16-18)

  3. #12
    Fah Q HipKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    3,922
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    I’ve been on the road for the last three weeks, but when I get home this weekend my mind is made up and I will be subscribing to the NHL ticket so that I can watch these games because the Sabres are obviously back.
    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

    BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager


    #theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

  4. Rock on:

    biggbrd27 (11-16-18)

  5. #13
    mentally drained billsfan51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 22, 2008
    Posts
    3,112
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I’ve been on the road for the last three weeks, but when I get home this weekend my mind is made up and I will be subscribing to the NHL ticket so that I can watch these games because the Sabres are obviously back.
    OK, I was also looking into this, however, I can find an HD Stream on Reddit every single game, and then I cast that to the Chromecast on my TV, and get every game in 1080p HD, however, I'm obviously not supporting the NHL by doing this...

    Thoughts?
    twitter : @nat0rade


    My AAB is #57 Lorenzo Alexander

    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

    BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager

  6. #14
    Fah Q HipKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    3,922
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by billsfan51 View Post
    OK, I was also looking into this, however, I can find an HD Stream on Reddit every single game, and then I cast that to the Chromecast on my TV, and get every game in 1080p HD, however, I'm obviously not supporting the NHL by doing this...

    Thoughts?
    I don't have Chromecast, but I do have other ways to cast. Not a bad idea, since not games on NHL Ticket are HD
    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

    BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager


    #theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

  7. #15
    Range Member foster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 24, 2004
    Posts
    5,685
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Boom! 4 in a row! This team is winning the games they should and also those they shouldn’t!!

  8. Rock on:

    billsfan51 (11-17-18),HipKat (11-17-18)

  9. #16
    Range Member pasaluki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 3, 2008
    Posts
    223
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    5 in a row. Freaking awesome!

  10. #17
    Fah Q HipKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    3,922
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Can you say 5 in a row???

    And before the game they were tied fro 5th overall, 3rd in the conference.
    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

    BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager


    #theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

  11. #18
    Resident Pessimist seandelevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 28, 2005
    Posts
    10,188
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Bring on my most hated NHL team...the fucking Pittsburgh Penguins. And they fucking SUCK ASS right now. I can't wait to prison fuck them. Monday better be a good night.....

    Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

    I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12


    Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

    jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”


  12. Rock on:

    billsfan51 (11-27-18),HipKat (11-18-18)

  13. #19
    Fah Q HipKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    3,922
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Bring on my most hated NHL team...the fucking Pittsburgh Penguins. And they fucking SUCK ASS right now. I can't wait to prison fuck them. Monday better be a good night.....
    The Penguins are the NHL's version of the Patriots. I hate them, too
    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

    BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager


    #theresistance | #nevertrump | #notmypresident

  14. Rock on:

    seandelevan (11-18-18)

  15. #20
    mentally drained billsfan51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 22, 2008
    Posts
    3,112
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Bring on my most hated NHL team...the fucking Pittsburgh Penguins. And they fucking SUCK ASS right now. I can't wait to prison fuck them. Monday better be a good night.....
    "Prison fuck them"?

    Hahahahahaha, I needed that.

    That's fuckin' hilarious, lol.
    twitter : @nat0rade


    My AAB is #57 Lorenzo Alexander

    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

    BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager

  16. Rock on:

    seandelevan (11-27-18)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •