Thread: Quality development so far

Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Quality development so far

I'm really liking what I'm seeing out of this team. The moves at goalie were spot on, the development of the young guys has been tremendously done (both in Buffalo and Rochester). Aside from the Bruins game and the second Vegas game (I didn't see the SJ or Avs game), I've seen a team that knows how to move the puck quickly and decisively. The recent line changes by Housley are an improvement especially on the back end and putting Pommers with Eichel and Skinner is looking great right now.

The best part of all of this is how young we still are. This is going to be a fun team to watch over the next 5 years.

2. Rock on:

SabreBill30 (10-22-18)

Groan
    Groans: 0
    The whole organization is learning how to win again. There’s also finally competition for ice time

welcome to pwngville
    Groan
    its a bit too early to tell but so far theyve looked like a real team. not so surprising since they added a bunch of legitimate nhl talent. looks like they know how to play their system now. now they'll go on a long losing streak and this will all look stupid. lol
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

welcome to pwngville
    Groan
    pittsburgh is going to be desperate to start a turnaround. sabres will need to play tight and be a little more patient. pens are a quick strike team so wait that extra half second before joining the rush
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball