Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Was this shooting justified?

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    im going to repeat myself due to the importance of this point

gangsters LITERALLY PRACTICE how to fool you into thinking they are backing down when in reality they are planning to pull a gun and kill you

if you are REALLY backing down to a gun pointed at you, you immediately raise your hands to show you are not a threat, and if youre smart you run away with your hands still up in the air

its it literally impossible for a human being to wait until they see a gun to shoot. if you allow them to keep their hands down, no matter what their body language says, then they absolutely have enough time to pull their gun and get a shot off before you can react to defend yourself by shooting them first

not only can you ask any moral and decent cop about this, it has been statistically proven to be true

if you are stupid enough to wait until you see the open hands of a 'retreating' man who just assaulted you, you are begging to be dead
    You’re a fucking moron !!

Only a dumb fuck like you would think being shoved to the ground would justify shooting an UNARMED man. Fuck me this shit is fucking retarded. Even when we all see the same video dumb fucks still can’t get it right.

2. Groan:

LiterateStylish (09-01-18)

Can't stop. Won't stop.

Status
    Groan
    He should be given an award for getting rid of an entitled violent negroid.

mentally drained

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    im going to repeat myself due to the importance of this point

gangsters LITERALLY PRACTICE how to fool you into thinking they are backing down when in reality they are planning to pull a gun and kill you

if you are REALLY backing down to a gun pointed at you, you immediately raise your hands to show you are not a threat, and if youre smart you run away with your hands still up in the air

its it literally impossible for a human being to wait until they see a gun to shoot. if you allow them to keep their hands down, no matter what their body language says, then they absolutely have enough time to pull their gun and get a shot off before you can react to defend yourself by shooting them first

not only can you ask any moral and decent cop about this, it has been statistically proven to be true

if you are stupid enough to wait until you see the open hands of a 'retreating' man who just assaulted you, you are begging to be dead
    Meat, come on, what did you panel a group of "gangsters" for this information?

Even if that were true, I think you can pull a gun and slowly get up and back away or keep the pistol aimed at him.

If everyone on this planet brought a gun to a fist fight, it would be a sad, sad world.
    twitter : @nat0rade

My AAB is #57 Lorenzo Alexander

+ Reply to Thread