Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 151

Thread: McCoy is gone !!!! If true

  1. #101
    HipKat's Avatar
    I Hope I Offended You....

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    1,693
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Wide Right View Post
    I know you have no idea. You have no clue.Now go get your counseling freak.

    Eat my dick, troll

  2. Rock on:

    JimKelly12203 (07-12-18)

  3. #102
    HipKat's Avatar
    I Hope I Offended You....

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    1,693
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Loserman View Post
    You are for murdering someone who has no chance to defend themselves?

    A mother is suppose to protect her children, not kill it.


    If you had any reading comprehension at all, you would have seen yesterday when I said that I would never support abortion unless it was an extreme case, which I experienced. So much for that big league Education. Maybe you should try getting your money back because it was obviously wasted

  4. #103
    HipKat's Avatar
    I Hope I Offended You....

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    1,693
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Wide Right View Post
    Don't worry, he will Thank every single post you craft like he ALWAYS does.
    Don’t be jealous sissy girl. I’ll think you also after you swallow my load faggot

  5. #104
    thebowmanbody's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 6, 2017
    Posts
    3,115
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    and wtf is his fixation with getting the stuff back that he gave her? youve made hundreds of millions in your brief career, who gives a flying fuck about 10g you wasted on a necklace for her? how fucking stupid do you have to be to threaten everything just for your pride?

    gangstaholic niggadom. where everything revolves around never letting anyone disrespect you and respond in the harshest manner possible if they do - or even if you just THINK they do. its a horrible stain on our blackness and our culture at large that we still allow this disease to be reinforced in our society
    Can't argue with that. Or just plain dumb. Both work.

  6. #105
    thebowmanbody's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 6, 2017
    Posts
    3,115
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Don’t be jealous sissy girl. I’ll think you also after you swallow my load faggot
    This is getting out of hand. Less homo references please. Come on.

  7. #106
    RJ Loserman's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 18, 2005
    Posts
    976
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    If you had any reading comprehension at all, you would have seen yesterday when I said that I would never support abortion unless it was an extreme case, which I experienced. So much for that big league Education. Maybe you should try getting your money back because it was obviously wasted
    I’m glad you don’t support murderers.


    Did you happen to see “?” at the end of my sentence.

    It means I was asking you a question.

    Reading comprehension.

    And no, I didn’t see where you said that. If I did, I wouldn’t of asked the question.
    JP Sucks!!!

  8. #107
    HipKat's Avatar
    I Hope I Offended You....

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    1,693
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thebowmanbody View Post
    This is getting out of hand. Less homo references please. Come on.
    Well it’s obvious that he’s in love with you baby

  9. #108
    thebowmanbody's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 6, 2017
    Posts
    3,115
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Well it’s obvious that he’s in love with you baby
    Who? Screw all this homo shit. Rise above people. Sheesh.

  10. #109
    HipKat's Avatar
    I Hope I Offended You....

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    1,693
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thebowmanbody View Post
    Who? Screw all this homo shit. Rise above people. Sheesh.
    This stupid iPad always gets voice to text wrong. LOL that was supposed to say in love with me ha ha

  11. #110
    thebowmanbody's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 6, 2017
    Posts
    3,115
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    This stupid iPad always gets voice to text wrong. LOL that was supposed to say in love with me ha ha
    Cool. No problema.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •