Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Michael Cohen likely to cooperate as his attorneys leave case

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    AB, you do agree, don't you, that this is all very interesting and exciting and it'll be great to learn once and for all exactly what Trump and Cohen have been getting up to, right?

Also, do you have your popcorn ready?

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    They’ve already been both been caught lying. What do you mean if?
    I think that AB still has faith in the integrity and honesty of Donald. It'll take more than a few rock-solid facts pointing to illegalities to convince him and Donald's other cult members to change their minds about him.

I Hope I Offended You....

Status
    Groan
    I just wonder how anybody can have faith in his integrity and honesty when in his entire life he has never shown to have either one?

4. Rock on:

Meathead (06-14-18)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Rudi, a guy married to his cousin, is a blithering idiot. but even he knows that you qualify everything you say when it comes to these investigations.

"There's nothing that he can cooperate about with regard to President Trump," Giuliani said. "I am absolutely certain of that from everything I know about that investigation."

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by JimKelly12203 View Post
    A nice thought. But remember these people are "informed" by Fox news and Breitbardt. They're fucking lost causes. We just have to out-number them or we're fucked.
    You're a liberal with a picture of Lenin as his avatar... newsflash - You're already fucked!
    Sack

Trust in God, Trump, and the Buffalo Bills for a great America!

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Oh, dear. More bad news for the fake president. Another front in the form of a criminal investigation into yet more wrongdoing has opened up.

Why, oh, why do they keep persecuting poor Donald? Don't they realize he's never done a wrong thing in his life? The WITCH HUNT continues!

New York sues Trump Foundation, alleging 'extensive' lawbreaking

New York's attorney general announced on Thursday she was suing the Trump Foundation, as well as Donald Trump and his children, alleging "extensive and persistent" lawbreaking.

Barbara Underwood said the charitable foundation had engaged in "unlawful political coordination" designed to influence the 2016 election.

The lawsuit seeks to dissolve the foundation, Ms Underwood said.

The foundation denied the charges, calling them politically motivated.

In a statement, Ms Underwood said Mr Trump had illegally instructed the foundation to provide support to his presidential campaign by using the foundation's name and funds it raised to promote the campaign.

The president hit back at the lawsuit on Twitter, saying that "sleazy New York democrats" were "doing everything they can to sue me". He vowed he would not settle the case.
    More: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44486250

'A new front opened up'

Anthony Zurcher, North America reporter

New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood has opened a new front in the ongoing criminal investigations into Donald Trump and his empire. Allegations of misdeeds connected to the Trump Foundation had swirled during the 2016 presidential elections, but the topic had been overshadowed during the early days of the Trump presidency. That may be about to change.

Administration officials, from the president on down, will certainly attempt to brand this as yet another politically motivated investigation of an ideological adversary - new witches but the same hunt.

Nevertheless, as New York attorney general Ms Underwood has significant investigatory and prosecutorial power, and if she starts looking into some of Mr Trump's more questionable charitable activities, there's no telling what she might turn up.

At the very least, it appears the Trump world's celebrations of former Attorney General Eric Schneiderman's disgrace were a bit premature. Ms Underwood may not be as outspokenly anti-Trump as her predecessor, but she appears to be equally - or more - aggressive where it counts, in the courtroom.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    [QUOTE=Professor Piggy;3512347]Oh, dear. More bad news for the fake president. Another front in the form of a criminal investigation into yet more wrongdoing has opened up.

Why, oh, why do they keep persecuting poor Donald? Don't they realize he's never done a wrong thing in his life? The WITCH HUNT continues!
    More: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44486250[/QUOTE

That isn’t a criminal case, or part of the investigation, it’s a civil suit.

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I just wonder how anybody can have faith in his integrity and honesty when in his entire life he has never shown to have either one?
    this is what just blows my mind

hes been a total flaming dick of an asshole his whole life. theres no dispute

its the sick worship of money, im telling you. oh hes a flaming asshole ... but did you see his son riding on a solid gold pony?!? now THATS someone i can believe in

oye
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

10. Rock on:

HipKat (06-14-18),Professor Piggy (06-14-18)