+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: There are Loons

  1. #41
    Angry Byrds's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts
    6,512
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Dude, are you having a bad day? Calm down bro....take a look at when I wrote it, it was when you were busting my balls...before you simmered down. You must just not have seen it until just now?

    Meat, like sackman said, can we get back to discussing actual issues instead of personal attack threads?

    The OP(Frawk) made the thread moments after I proved him a bald-faced liar, as a distraction, rather than just replying to the post in question. Meat, he wanted to distract people, and youre enabling him and fomenting personal battles rather than enforcing rule of law(TOS) and common decency. No wonder you supported Hillary. Changing the title makes my posts not make sense. Youre being a bit of a jerk.
    Interesting that you say bald, i say bold.

  2. Rock on:

    HipKat (05-20-18),StraightJ (05-20-18)

  3. #42
    Angry Byrds's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts
    6,512
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Nobody got banned, lol, and nobody was calling for a ban just because of that. George, youre acting like fake news, that's not your style.

    I was pointing out that when Admin first bought the board, he did in fact take action when people showed that kind of obsession coming at other users. That's a matter of fact. I'm guessing you misunderstood. Of course you did, because that jackass Meat changed the thread title instead of deleting this, which made my replies not make sense.
    George should be banned lol

  4. Rock on:

    George (05-20-18),StraightJ (05-20-18)

  5. #43
    StraightJ's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 7, 2003
    Posts
    11,491
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    Interesting that you say bald, i say bold.
    I didnt use it until recently. I actually looked up what was more preferred, and I guess bold is only very recent(5 years). Before that it was bald, which originally evolved from bare. Sometimes I dig etymology, but I'd heard it said both ways and wanted to find out which was proper, as I am attempting to become more proper when I can. :)
    Put that coffee down! Coffee is for closers only!

    The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

    https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

    https://oathkeepers.org/about/

    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away". -Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

  6. #44
    cba fan's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 22, 2002
    Posts
    3,579
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Maybe this shit is like the holy(or unholy) trinity? They are all different but at the same time one?
    So China Bills must be Satan then??…..lol
    cba fan

  7. Rock on:

    seandelevan (05-20-18)

  8. #45
    212frawk's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 1, 2014
    Posts
    1,940
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    The OP(Frawk) made the thread moments after I proved him a bald-faced liar, as a distraction,
    the only thing you have proven is that you are a loon. bigly.

  9. Rock on:

    HipKat (05-20-18)

  10. #46
    212frawk's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 1, 2014
    Posts
    1,940
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0

  11. Rock on:

    HipKat (05-20-18)

  12. #47
    HipKat's Avatar
    I Hope I Offended You....

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    2,485
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I didnt use it until recently. I actually looked up what was more preferred, and I guess bold is only very recent(5 years). Before that it was bald, which originally evolved from bare. Sometimes I dig etymology, but I'd heard it said both ways and wanted to find out which was proper, as I am attempting to become more proper when I can. :)
    A right, proper loon

  13. Rock on:

    Angry Byrds (05-20-18)

  14. #48
    StraightJ's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 7, 2003
    Posts
    11,491
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    the only thing you have proven is that you are a loon. bigly.
    WRONG.

    http://www.buffalorange.com/showthre...=1#post3510025
    Put that coffee down! Coffee is for closers only!

    The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

    https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

    https://oathkeepers.org/about/

    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away". -Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

  15. #49
    212frawk's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 1, 2014
    Posts
    1,940
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    proves nothing ya loon.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •