Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Beane Will Grind This Roster for Months to Come *****

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by squonk85*;3b509715
    Marcel's contract was an albatross around the neck of our organization, The fact that he found someone to take his lazy ass off our hands should have put Beane in the running for GM of the year. All I read on this site prior to the draft was, how the Bills need to do whatever it takes to move up and get one of the top 4 QB's, Bust potential be Damned. I said more than once, if they gave up too much to get the QB and he failed it would set the team back 5 years, I was told repeatedly that it wouldn't hurt us that bad and we needed to take that chance. Here we are, Beane got his guy and he didn't overpay at all and he managed to come out of it with a beast of a Linebacker. He rid himself of over paid players, injury problems, attitude problems. The whiny negative nancy's on this site just want to bitch about everything. I think the team is headed in the right direction and Beane and McDermott might actually know what their doing.
    They do.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TCentral View Post
    I thing that the coach and GM subscribe to the notion that the highest paid guy has to be a leader.

Marcell was the antithesis of leadership, thus he had to go.
    He did all this and got rid of Marcel too!