Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Dahlin effect...

welcome to pwngville
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Grin View Post
    According to this, Gord Miller thinks that Dahlin could help the Sabres get John Tavares.
    https://www.thefourthperiod.com/may-...g-for-tavares/
    i would fucking go nuts if that happened

holy wow, that would be awesome
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Groan
    I never agreed with the Lehner move. They def have to do something, I dont even think Ullmark is the answer either. Id be ok with him as the back up.

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Truer words were never spoken
    Well then, Who are we putting in the lineup? Ullmark failed miserably in the AHL playoffs and he knows it and he will learn from it and it will make him a better player, but until then, we need a Goaltender and as they say "sometimes it's better to go with the devil you know".

I Hope I Offended You.... HipKat's Avatar
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by squonk85* View Post
    Well then, Who are we putting in the lineup? Ullmark failed miserably in the AHL playoffs and he knows it and he will learn from it and it will make him a better player, but until then, we need a Goaltender and as they say "sometimes it's better to go with the devil you know".
    That's the question of the century. One of the MOST disappointing things about the Sabres the last few years is that it's so out of character to not have a top notch goaltender. Unfortunately, for now, maybe next year too, we're stuck with what we have

Groan
    That's the question of the century. One of the MOST disappointing things about the Sabres the last few years is that it's so out of character to not have a top notch goaltender. Unfortunately, for now, maybe next year too, we're stuck with what we have
    My biggest fear is to get the front end figured out only to have the back end a liability

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by foster View Post
    My biggest fear is to get the front end figured out only to have the back end a liability
    Mine too. Looks like defense is on the right track - on paper. I'm real curious how it's going to look up front. There needs to be a major change in attitude and motivation with the Sabres' forwards

Groan
    Mine too. Looks like defense is on the right track - on paper. I'm real curious how it's going to look up front. There needs to be a major change in attitude and motivation with the Sabres' forwards
    They just locked up Asplund on a 3 yr entry level deal. There will finally be some competition across the board for playing time

8. Rock on:

HipKat (Yesterday)

Groan
    Well, we thought the defense was on the right track last year, so that is a huge wait see proposition. Great to get Asplund signed, He could replace O'Reilly, He is not quite there yet, but he checks all the boxes for a future 3rd line Center, Just as Malone does for 4th line Center and if you don't think that's important then you don't know hockey. For now I would like to see them try to get Matt Calvert here on a 1 year deal.

10. Rock on:

HipKat (Today)

Groan
    Yeah, right now, the Sabres are starting a youth movement with some really talented players. I'm still not a fan of Housley as Coach, BUT, maybe he can redeem himself this year.