Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My simple request on political post !!

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan
    Groans: 0
    seems to me its a pretty weak minded individual that cant even stand seeing thread titles they dont like, let alone participate and give your opinion like a grown up

not that most participants act like grown ups. we all know they dont. cherry picking and twisting things around and name calling. its the slower and more painful way when compared to discussing things calmly like a mature person, but like ive said the painful name calling insult filled approach does eventually lead to growth

bitching about mixed topics in an open forum is weak, man. weaker even than not participating at all. your protestations will be ignored so either man up and participate or ignore the threads you dont like. but saying you dont post bc of the mixed topics is just super weak, dude
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

2. Rock on:

212frawk (04-16-18),JimKelly12203 (04-16-18),sportsgal88 (04-16-18)

mentally drained

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by JT View Post
    Agree 100%, well said. Exactly why I never post on here any more. There is a group of a half dozen shitheads on this site that bash Trump 24/7 while the rest of us come here for Bills and Sabres news and talk.
    I've made this post several times.

Nobody cares.

They want to post about it, and we're supposed to "not click" even when it eats up every fuckin thread on here.

It really, really has become the main reason I don't come here anymore.
    twitter : @nat0rade

My AAB is #57 Lorenzo Alexander

4. Rock on:

JT (04-16-18)

mentally drained

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    seems to me its a pretty weak minded individual that cant even stand seeing thread titles they dont like, let alone participate and give your opinion like a grown up

not that most participants act like grown ups. we all know they dont. cherry picking and twisting things around and name calling. its the slower and more painful way when compared to discussing things calmly like a mature person, but like ive said the painful name calling insult filled approach does eventually lead to growth

bitching about mixed topics in an open forum is weak, man. weaker even than not participating at all. your protestations will be ignored so either man up and participate or ignore the threads you dont like. but saying you dont post bc of the mixed topics is just super weak, dude
    I really couldn't agree less, and I normally side with you.

I don't come here for a showering of political topics, and be told I have to sift through the bullshit to get to the Bills links I want to read.

No, I don't have to do that, I can go somewhere else for Bills news that isn't clouded with bullshit.

People are complaining because they've spent 10 years coming here and only in the last year or two has this really become an issue for those of us that don't care to read people's political opinions all day long whether just the thread title or the entire thing.
    twitter : @nat0rade

My AAB is #57 Lorenzo Alexander

6. Rock on:

JT (04-16-18)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    ^^ keep that head in the sand my friend. This is how dictatorships are made.
    "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by billsfan51 View Post
    I really couldn't agree less, and I normally side with you.

I don't come here for a showering of political topics, and be told I have to sift through the bullshit to get to the Bills links I want to read.

No, I don't have to do that, I can go somewhere else for Bills news that isn't clouded with bullshit.

People are complaining because they've spent 10 years coming here and only in the last year or two has this really become an issue for those of us that don't care to read people's political opinions all day long whether just the thread title or the entire thing.
    Someone with a brain in their head, thank you.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by JimKelly12203 View Post
    ^^ keep that head in the sand my friend. This is how dictatorships are made.
    Someone with shit for brains, thank you.

I Hope I Offended You....

Status
    Groan
    Agree 100%, well said. Exactly why I never post on here any more. There is a group of a half dozen shitheads on this site that bash Trump 24/7 while the rest of us come here for Bills and Sabres news and talk.
    Whoever's holding that gun to your head forcing you to read the Political posts needs to stop, or maybe you should be taking it out on that person.....

Status
    Groan
    Not clicking has nothing to do with it, he is saying don't post political shit in a sports forum like this one. If you want to talk Trump shit all day go to a fucking forum for politics that bashes Trump all day not our Bills forum shithead.
    Nah, much more fun pissing assholes like you off

12. Rock on:

sportsgal88 (04-16-18)

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post
    The political threads definitely get more action than the football threads.

Not sure what that says about us.
    Same thing it said last year... until the draft, and then again until training camp opened. Like Frawk said, there's not a lot of football news right now. Be glad people are still posting and keeping traffic coming to the site during the down times for football

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by billsfan51 View Post
    I've made this post several times.

Nobody cares.

They want to post about it, and we're supposed to "not click" even when it eats up every fuckin thread on here.

It really, really has become the main reason I don't come here anymore.
    Let these fools keep politicizing this forum, soon they will be arguing among themselves. These guys come on here and talk politics until they are blue in the face and have either proven that you are wrong or convinced you otherwise in their mind. These guys have to win their arguments and prove their points daily to feel better about their lives when in all reality now one gives a fuck what they think. This board used to be cool but now is trash.