Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: My simple request on political post !!

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo_B_Rad View Post
    Who gives a fuck ? The time some of you morons waist on trying to convince the other side of the isle is pathetic. You take small pieces of news and post it like you hold the smoking fucking gun just to insight an argument on a football message board. Is your life so fucking sad and lonely that this is what makes your panties sticky? The only facts and all that matters is it’s been nearly a year since the investigation started and nothing has been provided to the public that proves Trump/ Russia collusion nothing at all. Not saying their won’t be but so far and with great lengths taken there has been nothing provided to the public that says he did. Trump is still the President of the United States and will be atleast until the end of his first 4 year term and hell maybe even longer if that’s the way the American people choose to vote in 2020. Why can’t you take you opinion to a appropriate forum for this kind of discussion? Is it because you feel that you will be meet with an equal counterpart who will give you facts and proof to discredit your point of view? I don’t know if I’m in the majority or the minority but I for one am sick of loging into this forum and seeing constant post of political conspiracy theories. All your doing is ruining a good place and a good platform for people to talk about and discuss the Buffalo Bills football. Yes, I am aware that this is falling on deaf ears and on the heart and mind of someone who already believes that their desire and their passion for their truth is higher than my request for restraint. But I am asking you to take these topics of conversation to an appropriate arena to not only challenge,educate and organize likeminded folks. But also to keep from ruining a good place a safe place for those of us who are passionate about or beloved Buffalo Bills to come and discuss those topics untainted uninflamed and unmolested by hate, anger, and backhanded slyness that overflows your political post into all other topics in this forum. Thank you for those who read the entire post and those who didn’t GO BILLS !!!!!!!
    Oh shocker another post complaining about off topic / political posts.

and even with in that post your stumping for Trump thus making your Anti Political post Political...

Okay you don't like seeing politics here well then how about you, Mainejays, JT, GSW, Flan engage more in the Bills threads.

Post more Bills Threads.

Or NFL Threads.

Talk about something you actually want to talk about instead of creating a thread about something you don't want to discuss....

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by ddpderek View Post
    Oh shocker another post complaining about off topic / political posts.

and even with in that post your stumping for Trump thus making your Anti Political post Political...

Okay you don't like seeing politics here well then how about you, Mainejays, JT, GSW, Flan engage more in the Bills threads.

Post more Bills Threads.

Or NFL Threads.

Talk about something you actually want to talk about instead of creating a thread about something you don't want to discuss....
    Yes this is exactly how I would feel if the election turned out the other way. It's not about the the attacks on Trump that I have a problem with, if you read and comprehended what my post said you would understand this. The issue I have is the bitching, fighting and complaining about politics and political views on a football message board. It's not just the thread topics that are political every single thread in this forum no matter what the topic starts out as gets completely over ran with bitching and political arguments within the first couple of pages on a topic. It's pathetic, all I was simply saying was why can't we talk football in this forum and if you want to talk politics go to that arena and have at it, against someone who cares about your opinion or opposition. Because we live in America I know that you have the right to talk about whatever you wish where you wish and when you wish and I completely respect that. I was simply asking that we ease up or at least tone down the political fighting so we don't ruin possibly the one thing we all have in common on here and that is our love of the Buffalo Bills. But as usual anymore and in this current state of America as you and some of your fellow opinionated folks have proven in prior post in response to my first post. We just go to name calling and insults to anyone who doesn't 100% agree with you and doesn't let you have it your way. Instead you and other individuals insult me and my intellect and attack anyone who agreed with my point of view. Instead of thinking about it for a moment and maybe considering a discussion and possibly a compromise it goes directly to insults and name calling only hardening the oppositions viewpoint even more. I know this is an internet forum and you don't know me and I don't know you and unless one of us is a real psycho there really is no consequences for name calling and insults but do you really think if we were sitting across the table from one another in anywhere USA, do you really think you would be so disrespectful and so vulgar in your response to me post? Again I don't know you and you don't know me but i'm willing to bet the answer is 100% no and that is the same odds I would give to anyone who has posted in this thread on either side of the isle on this topic. In closing I respect your opinion and the fact that you disagree with my opinion and if you took the time to read my entire response thank you.

This is not at all what I’m saying at all,this is a sports forum not a political forum. I’m not saying the draft or voluntary workouts is more important than what is going on in this country as a whole. What I’m saying is I come here to talk Bills talk and read others opinions on Bills topics not political. When I want to talk politics I go to those arenas and I do that there. I was simply asking people to respect the forum for what it was intended to be fore so we don’t ruin this place. But it seems some on here can’t coexist on any level and any topic with others unless they completely agree on a politics. I have no problem explaining my stance on an issue if you need me to be more clear for you, but again the name calling because you don’t fully understand what I am saying is counterproductive.
    When one man's eagle soars to new highs, its your dream to swim against the current of life until even his pond is full.

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo_B_Rad View Post
    Yes this is exactly how I would feel if the election turned out the other way. It's not about the the attacks on Trump that I have a problem with, if you read and comprehended what my post said you would understand this. The issue I have is the bitching, fighting and complaining about politics and political views on a football message board. It's not just the thread topics that are political every single thread in this forum no matter what the topic starts out as gets completely over ran with bitching and political arguments within the first couple of pages on a topic. It's pathetic, all I was simply saying was why can't we talk football in this forum and if you want to talk politics go to that arena and have at it, against someone who cares about your opinion or opposition. Because we live in America I know that you have the right to talk about whatever you wish where you wish and when you wish and I completely respect that. I was simply asking that we ease up or at least tone down the political fighting so we don't ruin possibly the one thing we all have in common on here and that is our love of the Buffalo Bills. But as usual anymore and in this current state of America as you and some of your fellow opinionated folks have proven in prior post in response to my first post. We just go to name calling and insults to anyone who doesn't 100% agree with you and doesn't let you have it your way. Instead you and other individuals insult me and my intellect and attack anyone who agreed with my point of view. Instead of thinking about it for a moment and maybe considering a discussion and possibly a compromise it goes directly to insults and name calling only hardening the oppositions viewpoint even more. I know this is an internet forum and you don't know me and I don't know you and unless one of us is a real psycho there really is no consequences for name calling and insults but do you really think if we were sitting across the table from one another in anywhere USA, do you really think you would be so disrespectful and so vulgar in your response to me post? Again I don't know you and you don't know me but i'm willing to bet the answer is 100% no and that is the same odds I would give to anyone who has posted in this thread on either side of the isle on this topic. In closing I respect your opinion and the fact that you disagree with my opinion and if you took the time to read my entire response thank you.

This is not at all what I’m saying at all,this is a sports forum not a political forum. I’m not saying the draft or voluntary workouts is more important than what is going on in this country as a whole. What I’m saying is I come here to talk Bills talk and read others opinions on Bills topics not political. When I want to talk politics I go to those arenas and I do that there. I was simply asking people to respect the forum for what it was intended to be fore so we don’t ruin this place. But it seems some on here can’t coexist on any level and any topic with others unless they completely agree on a politics. I have no problem explaining my stance on an issue if you need me to be more clear for you, but again the name calling because you don’t fully understand what I am saying is counterproductive.
    Dude what are you talking about??

When did I call you are name?

How was my post vulgar?

That response must be for some one else....

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    I thought this was you:

maybe gunnar hacked your account. sorry, my bad.
    Yeah that was me and I did cite an article from there however that is not where I get the majority of my news from.
    Sack

Trust in God, Trump, and the Buffalo Bills for a great America!