Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Offseason

Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Grin View Post
    According to this rumor, Lehner is gone:

https://mynhltraderumors.com/nhl-rum...es/2018/06/21/
    Maybe they are content with Ullmark and luukonen and thank God Lehner will be gone. Sorta sucks Johnson will leave too though. Would prefer to keep him until our young-ins beat him out.
    My AAB is Kyle Williams...

U.S.Navy, Retired 1986-2015

2. Rock on:

HipKat (06-23-18)

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SabreBill30 View Post
    Maybe they are content with Ullmark and luukonen and thank God Lehner will be gone. Sorta sucks Johnson will leave too though. Would prefer to keep him until our young-ins beat him out.
    There's a mention of Bernier. I'd be OK with that with him and Ullmark.

4. Rock on:

SabreBill30 (06-22-18)

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan186 View Post
    67 games played 64 Points....25 goals. Don't take into account that you have crap goal tending and only 2 decent defensemen and coming off injury. Talent around Eichel is also not exactly top notch. Had Kane for a while after that not much Winger help either. Rhineheart is good but not excellent. Yeah I think Eichel can be a top 5 player in the league if you build the team around him to let him thrive.
    Once again your post is about what can be not what is.I don't disagree Jack has potential however he has not in any way proven himself to be a top 20 player, that's ridiculous.When you have to support your argument by slamming other players all over the ice then your argument doesn't hold water.With your logic Lehner would be a 5 goalie with a better defense.