Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colts picking #3. If Luck is healthy, the Colts NEED better OLlinemen...can we trade them Cordy?

Resident Pessimist

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    To move to 3 it would take both first rounders, Dawkins, this years second, and prob next years first.

In other words...again....we are fucked.
    Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

welcome to pwngville

Status

Groan
    you know how the bills have a new slogan that goes along with the season every year? rexy had "All In", and opie had "Playoff Caliber"

thats what this years slogan should be: "We Are Fucked"
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

3. Rock on:

f8ta1ity54 (02-13-18)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I would 100% be open to packaging ANY player on our roster into a deal that lands us a franchise QB.

If we move up into the top 5 and draft a QB and we hit on him...as in he throws for lots of yards and TDs and goes to probowls and we go the playoffs all the time...then there is no cost that is too high. We could trade 4 first round picks and if we end up with Aaron Rodgers nobody would care because we'd be epic winning.

The whole entire premise hinges simply on if they get the QB pick correct. As I just said, if they nail it then I don't care what they pay. If they screw it up, then it will obviously have been a waste of resources and they will probably be fired.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    The same logic applies here. If Glenn is healthy, why would we trade him? If he isn't, who would want him?

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by f8ta1ity54 View Post
    The same logic applies here. If Glenn is healthy, why would we trade him? If he isn't, who would want him?
    Fair point. But even if he is healthy it seems Dawkins did a nice job at LT and yet for some reason couldn't beat out Mills at RT. Can Glenn play RT? You would think but maybe not. So if we have a young LT on the roster, Glenn becomes expendable. Not just for the hell of it but in an effort to get a franchise QB.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo13 View Post
    Fair point. But even if he is healthy it seems Dawkins did a nice job at LT and yet for some reason couldn't beat out Mills at RT. Can Glenn play RT? You would think but maybe not. So if we have a young LT on the roster, Glenn becomes expendable. Not just for the hell of it but in an effort to get a franchise QB.
    Try Dawkins out at guard. I think that is where he belongs anyway. Draft a tackle in round 2.

Time to Talk Draft

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo13 View Post
    I would 100% be open to packaging ANY player on our roster into a deal that lands us a franchise QB.

If we move up into the top 5 and draft a QB and we hit on him...as in he throws for lots of yards and TDs and goes to probowls and we go the playoffs all the time...then there is no cost that is too high. We could trade 4 first round picks and if we end up with Aaron Rodgers nobody would care because we'd be epic winning.

The whole entire premise hinges simply on if they get the QB pick correct. As I just said, if they nail it then I don't care what they pay. If they screw it up, then it will obviously have been a waste of resources and they will probably be fired.
    Exactly.

And, each day I wonder who that QB should be that we move up for and draft. Today it is Baker Mayfield. (and never Sam Darnold)