Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buffalo Bills should add change-of-pace back for LeSean McCoy

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Do you know nobody wants to read short stories on a message board right? Can't you get your point across without writing a book?
    My point was fairly short. This was an article. What took up far more space was some guy violently opposing me, other than just not reading it. You just added to that, as does this reply. Look at what 2 very bitter people can do to derail something. If you dont want to read about our running back situation, nobody is forcing you to. I get that it's much more fun to rip on Tyrod, so if that's what you like and the running back situation doesnt interest you, why not stick in those threads?

I could have just written the title of the thread, made the point, but it's better to have material to support your point. Enough people read it, even if they dont feel compelled to reply.

What's the deal with people being so bitter? Let me ask Meathead if he's that bitter. If he is I will erase it and just write the title without the supporting information, being Meat seems more trustworthy. I may even BAN myself if Meat says I should. I'm done posting threads, but simply wanted to have some variety. Seriously, why so angry? I dont get the rage. If the Range condones it, I guess it is ok? Just a day or 2 ago we were told hate speech lowered the site ranking, and here we have examples of true hate speech, not the crap the media calls hate speech.
    Put that coffee down! Coffee is for closers only!
    I wish this character would walk into One Bills Drive and deliver this speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX6_xTAwAZQ
    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away". -Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase
    My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    My point was fairly short. This was an article. What took up far more space was some guy violently opposing me, other than just not reading it. You just added to that, as does this reply. Look at what 2 very bitter people can do to derail something. If you dont want to read about our running back situation, nobody is forcing you to. I get that it's much more fun to rip on Tyrod, so if that's what you like and the running back situation doesnt interest you, why not stick in those threads?

I could have just written the title of the thread, made the point, but it's better to have material to support your point. Enough people read it, even if they dont feel compelled to reply.

What's the deal with people being so bitter? Let me ask Meathead if he's that bitter. If he is I will erase it and just write the title without the supporting information, being Meat seems more trustworthy. I may even BAN myself if Meat says I should. I'm done posting threads, but simply wanted to have some variety. Seriously, why so angry? I dont get the rage. If the Range condones it, I guess it is ok?
    Why is everyone attacking you?

You must feel like the underappreciated TT or the misused through no fault of his own Tolbert saga.

This situation bears watching.
    cba fan

3. Rock on:

StraightJ (01-12-18)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by cba fan View Post
    Why is everyone attacking you?

You must feel like the underappreciated TT or the misused through no fault of his own Tolbert saga.

This situation bears watching.
    Thanks, I really dont get it. I appreciate that at least one person finds the rage about this particular article peculiar. I'm not even angry about it, more bewildered about the controversy. Apparently someone doesnt want you to read it, like some banned literature.

You're right though, this does help me imagine what Tolbert and TT must feel like, to an extent. I think it gave me even more empathy for them.

The gutted offense they took to the playoffs reminds me of the article I posted about Aaron Maybin teaching kids in underheated Baltimore classrooms.
    Put that coffee down! Coffee is for closers only!
    I wish this character would walk into One Bills Drive and deliver this speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX6_xTAwAZQ
    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away". -Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase
    My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

5. Rock on:

cba fan (01-12-18)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I agree DiMarco and Tolbert not needed in current use. If they use Tolbert in short yardage and have him add a few pounds he may be worth staying. Every team needs that big guy. Tolbert really balled out right after the idiot Bills fan started that GO FUND ME page to take donations to get him cut. (not sure how that would have worked by that dumb ass guy)

I would keep Murphy for sure.

They will most likely burn a draft pick on "their guy" instead of picking up more than capable RB's unsigned right now. But this FO is unhealthily fixated on bringing in "their guys" so draft choice is probably the only guy who has a chance to develop without being unceremoniously cut for no apparent reason, so likely is best way to go given the circumstances.

I mean would any team even have Zay Zones active on game day if he was not a trade up draft pick?
    Would any team cut promising JWill with no b/u on team for a 30 yr old overworked small RB that was one good injury from blowing Bills playoff dream?? Then cut Banyard who they kept over JWill? Any??
    cba fan

7. Rock on:

StraightJ (01-12-18)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Change of pace guy to Shady maybe makes sense. Bo Scarborough is pretty much a Karlos clone. Should be available in later rounds, maybe 5th. China Food was Karlos' downfall. Risk with Bo is injuries/durability. That's why he will be there day three.

Resident Pessimist

Status
    Groan
    Been saying this since the beginning of last season. Draft a stud rb now to replace Shady now. Shady can be the change of pace back next season.
    Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.