Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should the Sabres Fire HC Housley? or Let Him Stay and Scuttle the Season?

Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by squonk85* View Post
    I can't believe it's the coach, when the problem has been going on for a few years now. The Bills made the playoffs because they played as a team, the Sabres have talent but there is nothing cohesive about this team. Housley's system is the one the players said Bylsma wouldn't let them play, well here is your system....go friggin play it.
    The Bills did not make the playoffs because they played "as a team",the only reason the Bills made the playoffs is because the Ravens lost.The Sabres problem has nothing to do with any system.We have no goaltending as well as lacking talent in every position on the ice.Phil Housley has no business coaching in this league,his hiring has the Kim Pegula stink all over it.
    I believe I remember that it happened during the Billsí playoff years but itís been so long that I donít remember.
    Camian 1-22-2017

Groan
    Wooly can't do it on his own. Bad goaltending, lazy defense. This team is so bad they can't even get out of their own way.

Groan
    I thought it would be a good idea to bring up the youth to get experience in the NHL.

Not anymore. I donít want them near these players and their culture of cashing the check.

Let them stay in Rochester and compete for a championship while Botterill starts to disassemble this roster to weed out the problems

4. Rock on:

SabreBill30 (Yesterday)

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by foster View Post
    I thought it would be a good idea to bring up the youth to get experience in the NHL.

Not anymore. I donít want them near these players and their culture of cashing the check.

Let them stay in Rochester and compete for a championship while Botterill starts to disassemble this roster to weed out the problems
    Agreed but part of Botterill's disassembly will be seeing what he has in the system I believe.
    My AAB is Kyle Williams...

U.S.Navy, Retired 1986-2015

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SabreBill30 View Post
    Agreed but part of Botterill's disassembly will be seeing what he has in the system I believe.
    Hopefully there'll be plenty of roster spots available on Feb 27.

7. Rock on:

SabreBill30 (Today)