+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Star Wars Episode VIII Mythology

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Star Wars Episode VIII Mythology

Its been already widely discussed and theorized that Rey is Blood descendent of Palpatine himself (or his kin) . Her fighting style Mirrors Darth Sideous in Episode III almost perfectly. Anyone seen Ep. 8 yet? I don't care about spoilers.
    "DON'T BE BEECH!" -FPSRussia.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I think spoilers are frowned upon here, as they are in most of civilized nations. They may even lead to a ban, and/or a healthy beating.
    Put that coffee down! Coffee is for [B]closers [/B]only!
    I wish this character would walk into One Bills Drive and deliver this speech: [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX6_xTAwAZQ[/url]
    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away". -Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase
    My adopt a Bill is Sammy Watkins

3. Rock on:

Mr. PooRoller (01-10-18)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I think spoilers are frowned upon here, as they are in most of civilized nations. They may even lead to a ban, and/or a healthy beating.
    I wasn't trying to spoil anything or troll. Pure Star Wars mythology speculation in my comment.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I have seen it, I will not spoil anything.
    I will say this however, professional movie reviewers are being too nice, its not that good, the Fan boys are being to Harsh, its not that bad, sure there are some issues, but its also not a complete train wreck. All the questions JJ Abrams left us with TFA's, are addressed (one way or another ) in the new movie. Luke had it completely right in the trailer, "it does not go the way you think it will"

6. Rock on:

Mr. PooRoller (01-10-18)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. PooRoller View Post
    Its been already widely discussed and theorized that Rey is Blood descendent of Palpatine himself (or his kin) . Her fighting style Mirrors Darth Sideous in Episode III almost perfectly. Anyone seen Ep. 8 yet? I don't care about spoilers.
    I was dead wrong, LOL. My childhood affinity for Star Wars is now purged after watching Ep. 8. Thanks to the degenerates running Disney. What a horrible, horrible movie.

8. Rock on:

Nuke (01-05-18)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    After reading the spoilers I'm not spending a cent on this in the theaters. You can't just kill off major characters every movie because you want to pass it off to a new generation of uninteresting ones. There are other ways to do that and still keep them intact. Basically, this is not the Luke Skywalker we waited 34 fucking years to see.

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    I saw "the Force awakens" and I realized it's not MY Star Wars, anymore. Disney basically rebooted Star Wars without saying they rebooted, so as to not offend the die hard fans. They are back to where "a new hope" started. You have their version of the Empire, Darth Vader, the Emperor and Luke Skywalker. And let's make our hero the most powerful Jedi, yet. So powerful, she can beat a Sith lord the first day she touches a lightsaber? Without any training, she's a master at lightsaber dueling, the Jedi mind trick and moving stuff with her mind? Where is the suspense? Why should I think that she could ever fail? I haven't seen "the last Jedi" and from what I've read, I'm glad that I haven't.

11. Rock on:

Mr. PooRoller (01-10-18)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    The last Jedi was a plotless, nihilistic, PC, hot-garbage mess. The Star Wars mythos from the OT was destroyed in this latest film. Be glad you saved your money. Wait for free on demand at least.

13. Rock on:

Nuke (01-10-18)

+ Reply to Thread