Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What would you trade for the # 1 in this years draft?

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Poncho View Post
    I think that they lost one of their 2nd round picks with the KB trade but hell yes I’d do whatever it takes to get a franchise quarterback. I’m sick and tired of 7-9,8-8 and no fkn playoffs! They have enough draft picks as capital to pretty much move anywhere they want. Get your guy and build around him.
    This, if Chicago and SF somehow manage to pick 2 and 3 there's a deal to be made and the price will be steep.

NYG and Denver will certainly be looking to land a QB and will be picking very high in the first round.

It will take both of the 1sts this year at least one of the 2nds, and probably a 1st and 3rd next year.

If it lands a franchise guy though it's beyond worth it.

Trade for more picks!

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Poncho View Post
    I think that they lost one of their 2nd round picks with the KB trade but hell yes I’d do whatever it takes to get a franchise quarterback. I’m sick and tired of 7-9,8-8 and no fkn playoffs! They have enough draft picks as capital to pretty much move anywhere they want. Get your guy and build around him.
    Carolina gets the Bills’ 2018 third-round and seventh-round picks in return.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    You really think they aren't going to sign any lineman in free agency and draft at least a couple more? QB FIRST.
    It depends on who is out there and how much they're asking. I wouldn't want to sign any Andy Levitre players for huge contracts because they're not worth it and the draft might be a cheaper option. If we can get some guys who aren't scrubs for a fair price I say go get them Mr. Beane. Either way, you can't ruin a rookie QB with a porous line.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs View Post
    Carolina gets the Bills’ 2018 third-round and seventh-round picks in return.
    Sorry I thought it was a 2nd rd pick. I'm still on board with drafting the best QB possible and hope he's our guy!