Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Win or Lose, Bills will likely STILL be in the wild card spot after next week

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    It would be downright pitiful to lose to the Chargers...I mean, 3-6 is still 3-6. I just dont know how you don't have a fire lit under your ass after Sunday's embarrassment!! Is there a do or die mentality in any of these guys? You lose this game and essentially your season is done regardless of the standings w/ KC and NE upcoming.

2. Rock on:

cba fan (11-14-17)

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    This week is the first true must win.

Also anyone saying Miami games are sure losses are crazy as they team is a huge mess. You can tell Adam Gase is not a quality coach what so ever.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by miamibillsnut View Post
    if Rivers doesnt play, they should fold the franchise if they lose to the Chargers and Cardale Jones or whoever their backup is.
    Kellen Clemens. I would make a joke, but over the past 17 years, the Bills have proved that they can make any opposing QB look good.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by WndyCtyBillz View Post
    It would be downright pitiful to lose to the Chargers...I mean, 3-6 is still 3-6. I just dont know how you don't have a fire lit under your ass after Sunday's embarrassment!! Is there a do or die mentality in any of these guys? You lose this game and essentially your season is done regardless of the standings w/ KC and NE upcoming.
    Should of had a bonefire lit under their asses after the Jets game nevermind......Im not holding my breath...