Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: Eichel is a bust

  1. #51
    mentally drained billsfan51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 22, 2008
    Posts
    3,123
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Holy shit he does the same shit here as he does in HCBT?

    Dear God...
    twitter : @nat0rade


    My AAB is #57 Lorenzo Alexander

    The Wise Men's Club of the Buffalo Range

    BillsFan51 | Founder & CEO
    thebowmanbody | President of Wise Men Operations
    Meathead | Official Morale & Hope Executive
    Hayward89 | Grand Minister of Wisecrackery
    jc856 | Gatekeeper of Logic & Reason
    HipKat | Campaign Manager
    seandelevan | Official Realist

  2. #52
    Range Member Very Wide Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 6, 2014
    Posts
    1,537
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Anybody here still thinking that Eichel will be anything more than a 20 something goal scorer? What about the guys here that were calling him a top 5 player in the league? At this time I'm calling him a great playmaker and a HUGE defensive liability whenever hes on the ice, I don't ever see him being a complete player or being in the category of an NHL superstar and I take no pleasure in saying it.

  3. #53
    Range Member Zan186's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 16, 2002
    Posts
    1,544
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Wide Right View Post
    Anybody here still thinking that Eichel will be anything more than a 20 something goal scorer? What about the guys here that were calling him a top 5 player in the league? At this time I'm calling him a great playmaker and a HUGE defensive liability whenever hes on the ice, I don't ever see him being a complete player or being in the category of an NHL superstar and I take no pleasure in saying it.
    I think he is top 10 in the league. As for scoring I think he will be around 30 to 40 goals a year. Problem is the Sabre's do not have another line that is a threat. After the Eichel line there is not much there! With Skinner and Rhineheart, they have one really good line. Teams focus on Eichel line, play them to neutralize him. Once the Sabres have another line that is a threat they can't focus solely on shutting down Eichel.

  4. Rock on:

    jamsim67 (04-13-19)

  5. #54
    Range Member Very Wide Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 6, 2014
    Posts
    1,537
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan186 View Post
    I think he is top 10 in the league. As for scoring I think he will be around 30 to 40 goals a year. Problem is the Sabre's do not have another line that is a threat. After the Eichel line there is not much there! With Skinner and Rhineheart, they have one really good line. Teams focus on Eichel line, play them to neutralize him. Once the Sabres have another line that is a threat they can't focus solely on shutting down Eichel.
    NO WAY Eichel is a top 10 player,He's not even close to top 20.He's a one dimensional player

  6. #55
    so fresh LiterateStylish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 3, 2003
    Posts
    31,322
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Wide Right View Post
    NO WAY Eichel is a top 10 player,He's not even close to top 20.He's a one dimensional player
    Bingo.

    Also just got nailed for a 2 game suspension.

  7. #56
    Fah Q HipKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    5,018
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post
    Bingo.

    Also just got nailed for a 2 game suspension.
    You're so weak....
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

  8. Rock on:

    jamsim67 (04-13-19),sportsgal88 (03-17-19)

  9. #57
    Range Member Zan186's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 16, 2002
    Posts
    1,544
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post
    Bingo.

    Also just got nailed for a 2 game suspension.
    Nah he is just following in McDavid's footsteps! Gotta get the head shot for 2 games so both are on a level playing field!

    Problem is not the Eichel and top line....it is the Sabres don't have anything after that. D is much better and Goal tending is improved...but 2nd line and 3rd line have nothing that an opposing team has to prepare for. In a nut shell.....put the top shut down D men and shut down forwards against the Sabre's top line. When you have two line's that are a threat....it makes the opposing team have to adjust!

  10. #58
    Range Member foster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 24, 2004
    Posts
    5,833
    Groan
    0
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    I'm waiting for Eichel to snap. I'm thinking a full blown Slapshot striptease snap. I feel it's coming.

  11. Rock on:

    HipKat (03-12-19),SabreBill30 (06-03-19)

  12. #59
    Range Member jamsim67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 19, 2017
    Posts
    1,405
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    I hate how fans get on very good players who play on bad teams, believing that they can somehow do it all by themselves. It's simple, If I'm coaching against the Sabres, my biggest priority is Eichel. Stick to him like glue, and make someone else beat me.

    If you (Lit) think he's overrated, just wait until he's a free agent, winds up playing (WELL) for a much better team and comes back to Buffalo 3 times a year to show the fans what they missed out on. If the Sabres want to keep Eichel, they need to get some better offensive players around him and make the game fun again. Or, trade him for players, draft picks and money and start over because if they don't start winning and begin making the playoffs, he's not staying.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •