Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Boy Scouts to allow girls ... WHY?

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Muppy View Post
    I seriously doubt ANYTHING I type now would make a sniff of difference so i won't waste my time. It does seem this board in general thrives on hot takes and extremism

Not my cuppa tea oh well adios hasta lasagna Bye.
    Save your breath, trying to talk to Buffalo people about any sort of progressive way of thinking is meaningless

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I havent read the thread yet, but the anwer is a question: CUI BONO? The Boy Scouts benefit financially stealing girls from the Girl Scouts.

I told you all already, that any sizeable organization(including things like the NRA, and even the John Birch Society) has been infiltrated by the establishment cabal that runs this country, who The Protocols(written around 1900) tell exactly what is going on. Read them. Henry Ford did, and when questioned about them around 1920, said that the things listed in them were going on, and they have been ever since.

For those still ignorant to the fact that we are occupied due to having not yet read The Protocols, here they are. It's not a long read. Communists hated that these got leaked and in the USSR having a copy was punishable by death. That's how dangerous it was to them to be exposed: http://jewwatch.com/jew-references-p...ols-1-2-3.html But yeah, the Bolsheviks were quite "progressive".
    Put that coffee down! Coffee is for [B]closers [/B]only!
    I wish this character would walk into One Bills Drive and deliver this speech: [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX6_xTAwAZQ[/url]
    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away". -Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase
    My adopt a Bill is Sammy Watkins

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SabreBill30 View Post
    Next you will only call them "Scouts". No gender can be used.
    Or "Butch Scouts".
    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team

4. Rock on:

StraightJ (10-14-17)