Thread: Please help

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Please help

I have tried sending you emails and messages, I have tried editing my general settings and yet I still keep receiving emails from admin@buffalorange.com no matter what I do.

Your general settings page is unreadable. All the text overlaps making it impossible to read or to change the settings. From what I can tell I have it set not to receive any emails from this site, but I can't be sure since the page is basically unreadable.

Please help me to stop receiving these emails. Or just tell me how to delete my buffalorange account. I could not figure out how to delete my account myself. I'd prefer not to have to delete it, but if that's the only way to stop receiving the emails then that's what I'll do.

Thanks for any help.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    This place is a joke. Nobody willing to help. Nothing works properly. The general settings page is broken. The contact the site page is broken (says "invalid redirect URL" when I try to contact the site administrator).

Please just delete my account, or tell me how to do it myself. I can't find any option to delete my account.

Please.

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsFan4 View Post
    Please.
    I don't work here, but here's a couple steps you can take:

1. Add the Range to your e-mail's SPAM blocker.
    2. Don't log back into the Range.

If you can do those two things you shouldn't have anymore problems.

Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Thanks for the help. I don't log in though. I didn't log in for months and I still kept getting the emails.

And I added one email address to the junk folder and started getting emails from another buffalo range email address...

I appreciate you taking the time to respond though. I wasn't trying to sound like a jerk in my last post. I was just frustrated. It shouldn't be this hard to unsubscribe from an email service.

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Thanks for the help. I don't log in though. I didn't log in for months and I still kept getting the emails.

And I added one email address to the junk folder and started getting emails from another buffalo range email address...

I appreciate you taking the time to respond though. I wasn't trying to sound like a jerk in my last post. I was just frustrated. It shouldn't be this hard to unsubscribe from an email service.
    I know back in the day you had to respond to the email with "I have a small penis" and I think it unsubscribed you.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    So I added the 2nd email address to my spam folder and of course, this site just starts sending me emails from a 3rd email address. I know it's not all that big a deal, but there should be a way to stop receiving emails.

Seriously, can nothing be done? This is not right. This is not the way a site should be run. No wonders this place is so dead. Why would anyone want to come here?

Do I have to start trolling and spamming the board to get banned? Is that my only option? Fucking bullshit.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Why am I getting a emails from a new buffalo range address every time I add one to the junk folder?

Why is it impossible to unsubscribe?

Good thing you have a tech service/help forum...

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Why am I getting a emails from a new buffalo range address every time I add one to the junk folder?

Why is it impossible to unsubscribe?

Good thing you have a tech service/help forum...
    I already posted a solution above but I'm assuming you didn't try it.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post
    I already posted a solution above but I'm assuming you didn't try it.
    You seem to be obsessed with dick size. I seen you even started a poll asking "how big is your cock"?

If you want a dick pic, just ask... 😂