Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: This Country is doomed!

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Coffin View Post
    interesting how the only situation that many people have vehemently processed through their heads already that it is a murder, and didn't take the cops side of the story into account, is when a white person was killed by a cop
    Im sure the cop had a good reason for shooting the little unarmed lady. Im on his side.

2. Rock on:

wagoncircler (07-23-17)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    interesting how the only situation that many people have vehemently processed through their heads already that it is a murder, and didn't take the cops side of the story into account, is when a white person was killed by a cop
    Wow!!! Wagon called it murder, how dare he. Why couldnt he do something productive, like start a fire, or ruin someones business? Maybe he could start WLM

4. Rock on:

wagoncircler (07-23-17)

Range Member

Status

Groan
    A timeline of the calls and police response:

11.27 p.m.: First 911 call. Ms Damond reports she hears a woman “having sex or being raped” in the alley behind her home on 51st St and Washburn Ave. The operator says they have “already got an officer on the way.”

“What is your name?” the officer asks.

“JUSTINE.”

11.35 pm: Second 911 call. Damond calls emergency services again saying no one has arrived and checks if officers got the address wrong. “Are you JUSTINE?” the operator asks. “You’re hearing a female screaming?”

Damond confirms and is told “officers are on the way there”.

11.39 pm: Police arrive. A squad car, driven by officer Matthew Harrity with officer Mohamed Noor in the passenger seat, arrive at the address. The officers report on police radio the incident is a “Code four,” meaning no back up is required.

11.41 pm: Shooting reported. The situation has completely changed. Officers call for back up requesting a police, fire and emergency response. The incident report notes at this time: “ONE DOWN… STARTING CPR.”

Police radio transcript from the time shows officers reported: “Shots fired at Washburn and 53rd Street. Correction 51st. Sergeant to acknowledge shots fired and one down at Washburn.”

11.46 pm: Police radio in to confirm there are “no suspects at large.”

11.49 pm: Incident report shows police “have been doing CPR for last four minutes.” “Two additional police units have arrived on the scene.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/justine-d...UkSKBpi3bVM.99

Was the woman armed? Had she just robbed a bodega? Did she attack Mohammed, the Muslim Murderer (aka, your hero)?

Are you having a nice little party for yourself? Toasting Haji for ridding the world of that horrible white devil?

Fuck you. You belong in a coffin.
    "Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Relax, it wasn't directed to wagon, wagon merely illuminated a phenomena happening throughout all media outlets. When it's a white person shot by the police, they're labled immediately as the victim, while when a minority is killed, they first look to slander their reputation to make it seem more justified.

I'm not advocating that this wasn't clear and outright misuse of deadly force, and will be ruled by the courts (i hope) as a murder, it was.

Would be really interesting to see what would happen if this was done by a white cop as well. To see if the boys in blue would still protect their guy. It's really cut and dry though he's gonna get the book thrown at him

Edit: lollll at your last part, relax bud, do you walk on the other side of the street if you spot a mosque?

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Relax, it wasn't directed to wagon, wagon merely illuminated a phenomena happening throughout all media outlets. When it's a white person shot by the police, they're labled immediately as the victim, while when a minority is killed, they first look to slander their reputation to make it seem more justified.

I'm not advocating that this wasn't clear and outright misuse of deadly force, and will be ruled by the courts (i hope) as a murder, it was.

Would be really interesting to see what would happen if this was done by a white cop as well. To see if the boys in blue would still protect their guy. It's really cut and dry though he's gonna get the book thrown at him

Edit: lollll at your last part, relax bud, do you walk on the other side of the street if you spot a mosque?
    No a lot of my best friends are Muslim. One was actually Turkish military and has fought Isis.

I Hope I Offended You....

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by wagoncircler View Post
    Fixed that for you.

I keep looking for reports of looting and rioting, but I don't see any. I guess it's ok with BLM when innocent white people are murdered. Are you going to one of the celebrations, Asshole?
    WTF are you talking about?? The guy asked a question, I answered it. If you think you're gonna group me in with someone, I have no idea why. Answering his question, asking what the thread was about that got deleted, is not taking sides, but if you NEED to know where I stand on it, I admit I'm a racist that sees the hypocrisy of the black community for what it is when it comes to other than blacks being shot by the police and btw, I'm no fan of the revenue collectors, errrrrr, I mean police that exert their authority by trapping people into making incriminating statements or whip their Glocks out every time a suspect farts too loud.

9. Rock on:

wagoncircler (07-25-17)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaBills View Post
    Ah Christ! Now it starts again exposing somebodys profile. Nobody needs the kind of attention you dole out! What is next you start using your admin powers to take control of my computer again to post my pics and throw out fake police reports saying I am a child molester then start posting here about how my deceased mother was some slut and my sister is too! Start a poll about the size of my cock. All good for laughs while you hide like the chickenshit coward basement putz you are but your time is coming!

Haven't you figured out by now that every post I make now is to just let you know I am still here lurking! You are not getting away with what you did! You can defame a persons character with your bullshit lies because you feel safe behind your 50 remote proxy servers but I am paying to break thru them now and progressing. It is just a matter of time before I locate you and then you are going to have your "Ned Beatty Deliverance Come to Jesus Moment" squeeling like a pig in your fancy basement dress and Kabuki makeup and I will be taking pics for everybody. So there will be no more need for your 50 proxy servers because everybody is going to know who you are and what you like and where to find you! Now putz go run off and cry to officer Krupke that I am scaring you he needs a good laugh it has been awhile!
    Get some therapy Ernie.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by the climber View Post
    Get some therapy Ernie.
    I thought his name was Robert?

Range Member

Status
    Groan