Thread: San Diego Bills Backers

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

San Diego Bills Backers

is alive and well at the PB Alehouse located on Mission and Grand Ave in Pacific Beach literally steps from the beach. It is a goldmine for the owners, the place draws major crowds for Bills games. They offer Buffalo food and beer specials, a brunch menu for us because most games begin at 10am here Pacific Time. If you are in town during football season and want a taste of home in San Diego you will find it there! SHOUT song on the audio, I have no idea how many TV screens... a Lot!! and an upstairs patio which has a view of the ocean, TV's bar etc. . It is EPIC...Come hang!! #LETSGOBUFFALO

2. Rock on:

nashonjera (04-15-17),Woody (03-27-17)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I remember when i lived out there we hung at a different place. Shared with bear fans

4. Rock on:

Muppy (03-13-17),nashonjera (04-15-17)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Muppy View Post
    is alive and well at the PB Alehouse located on Mission and Grand Ave in Pacific Beach literally steps from the beach. It is a goldmine for the owners, the place draws major crowds for Bills games. They offer Buffalo food and beer specials, a brunch menu for us because most games begin at 10am here Pacific Time. If you are in town during football season and want a taste of home in San Diego you will find it there! SHOUT song on the audio, I have no idea how many TV screens... a Lot!! and an upstairs patio which has a view of the ocean, TV's bar etc. . It is EPIC...Come hang!! #LETSGOBUFFALO
    Sounds great and wish I was there. I spent 10 years at the Presidio of San Francisco and loved California. The one thing that was missing was a place to meet with fellow Bills fans.

6. Rock on:

Muppy (03-13-17),nashonjera (04-15-17)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by stan baran View Post
    I remember when i lived out there we hung at a different place. Shared with bear fans
    Blind Melons right near Crystal pier...remember Jimbo the bartender? He's still around. We Bills club had started at a different place even before Blind Melons was called "Open Bar" on Mission I think. Thats where I saw the miracle comeback game with a bunch of Bills fans. We went NUTZ after the winning OT field goal stormed the beach en masse *LOL*

8. Rock on:

nashonjera (04-15-17)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Yep blind melons right down from the pier. Hated going the bar to watch the games and start drinking beer at 10:00

10. Rock on:

nashonjera (04-15-17)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Lived out there for 6 years. Enjoyed most of my time out there and at blind melons

12. Rock on:

nashonjera (04-15-17)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    The San Diego Bills Backers club has moved to PB Local, 809 Thomas Ave, San Diego, CA 92109

Bigger bar with more open space