Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffalo Range 2.0 - A message from the New Owner

John 3:16

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    If there was a sexual favor button I could press for you microscopes, I would. That sums up my joy for your initiative in bringing this forum back. Still seeing some double posts or if not a double post I am getting a message about a possible double post (I use Chrome).

I always loved the arcade for some reason, there was a football toss game I would play a lot :)
    "Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become."

Status

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by L2duis View Post

Edit~ I forgot, please bring back the thank and groan features.
    It is back !! In the form of a thumbs up or thumbs down. You can see the red and green buttons to the right side of the post you wanna "grade"
    Bills fan for life!! ................
    I love beer, rum, scotch and women !!

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    nice, Let everything fly, I think we lost a lot of people because of over moderation and crap servers.

Circle the wagons

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    Glad its back, it has been a ghost town for a while.

Range Bartender

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo1 View Post
    nice, Let everything fly, I think we lost a lot of people because of over moderation and crap servers.
    I think we lost a lot of people due to bans with no indication as to why we were banned..

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo1 View Post
    I think we lost a lot of people due to bans with no indication as to why we were banned..

MORE GUNS EQUAL LESS CRIME

BLUE AND GOLD FOREVER!

THE BUFFALO BILLS, 14yrs and no playoffs. Makes me very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by wagoncircler View Post
    If this category was opened up to voting by Hooters girls, Rockstar would win in a landslide.

He left Atlanta after a year because there were no more waitresses left to sleep with.
    Jack Daniel's Distillers®
    "131 Years, Seven Generations, One Recipe. Enough Said."

I'm NOT an Alcoholic.
    I'm a Drunk.
    Alcoholics go to meetings.

There is nowhere else in the world I would rather be. God bless America

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post

Shutting down PR&S was the nail in the coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post

Shutting down PR&S was the nail in the coffin.

Super Administrator

Status
    Groan
    Good on you, micro, for picking up this stray dog, grooming it, and giving it a home. Your biggest challenge will be having an un-moderated PRS and a moderated rest of the forums without PRS BS spilling over into the important parts of the site. Personally, I recommend not moderating much at all, but that's just me. Good luck!

P.S. I never really left. Just got busy with my MFA. Still putting in 30-40 hours a week on it. Soon as I'm done, I'll be a regular on here again.

Good on you, micro, for picking up this stray dog, grooming it, and giving it a home. Your biggest challenge will be having an un-moderated PRS and a moderated rest of the forums without PRS BS spilling over into the important parts of the site. Personally, I recommend not moderating much at all, but that's just me. Good luck!

P.S. I never really left. Just got busy with my MFA. Still putting in 30-40 hours a week on it. Soon as I'm done, I'll be a regular on here again.
    Buy my book, "The Snow Globe and Other Ghost Stories" at:

Barnes and Noble (For Nook)
    Smashwords (Kindle and Other Readers)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    glad to see the range getting back up to speed.like the ideas your throwing around also
    BILLS-SABRES-BANDITS-YANKEES-LAKERS-ST BONAVENTURE

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    Right when I was about to leave, thanks microscopes. I been on this site for so many years that I really didn't want to go but man it was getting boring and uninformative.

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    Right when I was about to leave, thanks microscopes. I been on this site for so many years that I really didn't want to go but man it was getting boring and uninformative.
    Agreed!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    Agreed!