Thread: Do other posters have the ability to receive private messages from other posters?

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Do other posters have the ability to receive private messages from other posters?

Another poster wanted to know why I wasn't responding to his private messages but I don't have any in my inbox. Is this just an issue with me? Or do other users have the same issue?

All I have in my inbox is Quote Notification, which is when someone responds to a post you have made.

I'm assuming the great Lit worked his admin magic.
    L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

2. Rock on:

StraightJ (04-22-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    Another poster wanted to know why I wasn't responding to his private messages but I don't have any in my inbox. Is this just an issue with me? Or do other users have the same issue?

All I have in my inbox is Quote Notification, which is when someone responds to a post you have made.

Or you have receiving private messages turned off in your user settings. I am does soon as I hit post quick reply I’m going to get an error message that says that you don’t receive private messages, which is an issue because every time somebody quotes somebody, the person that was quoted gets a PM telling them that they’ve been quoted
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post

I thought I fairly recently saw Lit reply to someone who complained that they couldnt send a PM to you. I've tried to pay attention, in part, to help my "Range Insider" title to feel more deserved. I believe he said something along the lines that you had your account set to not receive PMs.

I know you dislike Lit, but remember that I was the only one on here constantly asking him to unban you...and then once he started saying he did, I campaigned that he be proactive and reach out for you to return, as I figured people dont get notifications when they are unbanned.

Listen, Lit may not be fellating you like the picture he once made of Whaley doing to you, but it doesnt mean he hasn't given you a chance. He likely feels(like the average person would), that he has to continue his posturing, and not break image. It doesnt mean that he hates you....and to be truthful, a good amount of what he says about you is TRUE. I prefixed that statement with those reminders to let you know it was coming from a good place, and not a cheap shot. When my spirit is right, I mean to do well here and show bridges that may have not been noticed before.

I appreciate you asking this in a decent manner, and want to highlight that to him, the mods, and the slack-jawed spectators. This will be made right. The team is really trending upward, and I think the board will as well. Speaking of the mods, rather than just being token symbols of whatever, it may be possible that they know how to fix this, so that it doesnt put the burden on Lit to show a kind gesture...even though he has done so in the past, at leasting unbanning each of us. I suppose anything is possible, including the mods doing something useful for a chane. :)
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    This is what pops up when you reply to somebody with quotes that has private messaging turned off

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../newreply.php on line 389

Fatal error:
    junglesouljah has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove junglesouljah from the recipient list and send the message again.
    Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_PM in ..../includes/class_dm.php on line 849
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    This is what pops up when you reply to somebody with quotes that has private messaging turned off

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../newreply.php on line 389

Fatal error:
    junglesouljah has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove junglesouljah from the recipient list and send the message again.
    Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_PM in ..../includes/class_dm.php on line 849
    You haven't watched Basketball Diaries, have you?
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Build the OLINE

Status
    Groan
    You have been "blocked" or "frozen" by one of the Admin.

In the meantime, I only get private messages for a 25 year Russian Supermodel, not sure what that means.

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    receive private messages is on for your account, so if you cant receive them then its either a glitch or Ryan playing Bad Lit again. If its Ryan, i would encourage him to fix it for you and thus take another step towards his personal recovery
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball