Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eichel is a bust

Groan
    Groans: 0

Eichel is a bust

Compared to what he got paid, this kid is a bust.

Meanwhile, McDavid is taking over games, winning them self handidly in OT.

He also has 38 more points despite playing 16 less games.

WTF.
    My name is Ryan, and I am an anonymous Patriots fan. I was owned in a football bet by a resident of a country whose favorite sport is soccer. Here are some nuggets of my football knowledge:• We should have paid more than the Jets for pick #3 in the 2018 draft, since there will be no chance that we can draft Josh Rosen now.• The sky is falling - we lost Mike Gillislee.• Scott Chandler is going to blow up playing with Gronk.• Chris Hogan is going to blow up playing with Brady.• Tyrod Taylor will set the league on fire.

2. Rock on:

seandelevan (11-08-17)

Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Eichel wont see the money till next season.

he has 14 points in 15 games a point per game player is worth that much in the NHL

the Oilers are off to pretty much the same start as us this season and McDavid who no one is going to argue isn't better than jack has 17 points in 14 games.

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by ddpderek View Post
    Eichel wont see the money till next season.

he has 14 points in 15 games a point per game player is worth that much in the NHL

the Oilers are off to pretty much the same start as us this season and McDavid who no one is going to argue isn't better than jack has 17 points in 14 games.
    Thats almost a 25 point difference over the course of a season.

Listen, i'm not saying he's actually a bust. I'm just saying compared to what he got paid, he isn't living up to that number.

Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post
    Thats almost a 25 point difference over the course of a season.

Listen, i'm not saying he's actually a bust. I'm just saying compared to what he got paid, he isn't living up to that number.
    Sure but if Jack ends up with 80 that puts him in the top tier of the league.

Groan
    Hes producing at the same rate as other guys in his range. McDavid is paid more and is a better player, I agree.

But Saying Mario Lemiuex is better than Jaromir Jagr doesnt make Jagr a bust.

Groan
    Players go on streaks so as far as goal or points I wouldn't worry. Eichel needs to shoot more instead of over thinking and passing which he said he heard the crowd last game telling him to shoot the puck more. Hopefully he will listen.

Groan
    McDavid = Gretzky
    Eichel = Yzerman

Yzerman isnt a bust, but yes, not nearly as good as Gretzky. McDavid might end as the greatest player since the Great one

Your Moms Administrator
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    This team is a bust. Put Eichel on a good team the kid would be a superstar.

Groan
    Oilers 5-8-1 11 points
    Sabres 5-8-2 12 points

McDavid will be making 1.25 million more per year starting next July 1. Not sure what you are seeing here.
    Taro Tsujimoto: My Adopt a Sabre
    Papa loves Mama!
    Maple Leafs, Nature's Toilet Paper

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Papaduke View Post
    Oilers 5-8-1 11 points
    Sabres 5-8-2 12 points

McDavid will be making 1.25 million more per year starting next July 1. Not sure what you are seeing here.
    I'm seeing the 30+ more points in 16 less games...
    My name is Ryan, and I am an anonymous Patriots fan. I was owned in a football bet by a resident of a country whose favorite sport is soccer. Here are some nuggets of my football knowledge:• We should have paid more than the Jets for pick #3 in the 2018 draft, since there will be no chance that we can draft Josh Rosen now.• The sky is falling - we lost Mike Gillislee.• Scott Chandler is going to blow up playing with Gronk.• Chris Hogan is going to blow up playing with Brady.• Tyrod Taylor will set the league on fire.